• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatsan

Neo Member
Alright, listened to N4's Countryside this morning on my way to work. Was stuck in my head all day after that. Songs got some catchy parts. I really like it now.

Hyoyeon got phono banned. I guess it was a matter of time.
Hyoyeon gets people banned now?? Poor hyoyeon.

So who is going to post Hyoyeon pics now? Someone needs to take up his mantle.

giri

Bad taste.

image.php

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
T-ara's song already grew on me, really enjoying it now. Also that B-side is amazing, classic T-ara style.

What's Your Name has only been falling off for me. I can roll with it if I am watching them perform it, but Brave Brothers just shat all over the track too much. I think I'll put the other tracks on my ipod but not that one.

beatsan

Neo Member
I wish to unsee this. Maybe I'll go wash my eyes with soap

Edit: Oh right. With all the comeback news, I almost forgot about Taemin and Naeun on WGM.

ryan-ts

stop being racist, thats a klingon not a wookie! i just thought it was funny cuz the subtitle said jihyo while he was speaking klingon.

I know what creature that is, I was making a joke. I didn't know you watched Battlestar Galactica though, that's cool.

Like everyone else, I hate the dance version. Fucking awful. While I like the choreo, the concept and editing sucks. Also, Jiyeon with that white bang is fucking disgusting. Eunjungs hair is too short, but other than that, they all look great (including Jiyeon sans white bangs). Areum, while no Hyomin/Soyeon, has always been pretty and can hold her own against most of the other members.

The drama on the other hand is awesome. One of the greatest kpop mv's ever imo. I love it. Only complaint I have is the switch to the one scene in the shop, with the leg guy and the woman singing. It was just too sudden.

The song itself is pretty good. There's three parts I hate. Hyomins first part, is just plain awful. Bing Bing rap levels of awful. The other part is the guys rap, fuck off with that unnecessary shit. Last is the why you hatin drivel towards the end.

Overall I really enjoy the song though. I think it would have benefited from being two songs instead. The dance beats should have been it's own song. The saxophone + Eunjung is amazing. Every song should have a part with a saxophone. As for the comparisons to IGaB, I feel the better comparison is the Fiestar song. IGaB is more like five songs in one. I still don't understand why they ran with a subunit instead of T-ara proper. Hate this practice. Only positive thing is that we won't have to look at Borams disgusting legs.

line jiyeon says here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74_3c_5SVBM&hd=1&t=3m49s

is a reference to the kmovie lady vengeance (havent seen it but always hear it namedropped for kmovies)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psRORLm20Y4&t=41s

This is my favorite part of the entire song/mv's. I love that movie, and that scene is one of my favorite scenes of any movie ever. I instantly recognised it. Jiyeon doesn't have shit on Lee Young Ae, but that was still awesome.

iGLDuh9IsKoml.jpg

ohmyninemusescomebackhgfulshgushvlsenflnesbflksnlfjnxn

Holy shit.

first member of LC9 aka brown eyed boys

I will hate this group with every fiber of my being for the rest of my life.

FUCK. OFF.

And what the hell is wrong with his ear?

Why not? Their first single is called Alakazam.

If we are lucky, they will get on stage for their first performance. Do a Teleport, and never ever appear again.

Video and song definitely remind me of Sistar's Loving You haha.

But I like it... the song at least. Video is kinda cheesy as hell. But the song, while not amazing... I can see it becoming catchy thanks to some decent production and good hooks. I have to question why there's a random guy in the back singing "yeah!" every 8 beats or so, it's kinda weird lol.

Also, Sunwha is such a qt3.14.

I don't get it. There's been beach/summer MVs for decades before Sistar.

Indeed. Somebody mentioned it a few pages back that it looks like it's gonna be similar and they were right. That's all it is lol.

Where was this filmed btw? That paper they have looks like it says Mexican Saipan or something like that hahaha.

Also, I gotta add... my new fave song might probably be Lyn's Breakable Heart. Been listening to it non stop for the last few days and it's just so good. I really love how the song feels so organic and natural, and add Lyn's amazing vocals on it... oh man, it's total ear candy for me. Last time I got this captivated by a singer was when I ran into my wife Ailee. I'm getting almost the same exact feels as last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom