• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

ibqUFAlkOgwaBD.gif
ivF1AcPctppNQ.gif
iqugskxgCVbqM.gif

Pendulum

allkpop said:
Jaekyung gave her own opinions on why Rainbow wasn’t as popular as some of the other girl groups.

She appeared on the April 30 episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education‘ where she was asked about Rainbow. She said, “Rainbow isn’t as popular because we didn’t have any big issues, like an accident or friction between team members.”

Her outburst surprised the staff because even though many idols come out on variety shows to promote their group, none had been so forthright to say that their group hadn’t succeeded. However, she made everyone laugh by saying, “I’ll make some kind of issue so Rainbow can succeed.“

Looks like I have 2 episodes of this show to watch.

Edit: Oi, Changmin! Get away!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Blackouts are omens for a hit song during a recording but it sure did pick a shitty time to occur this comeback. Volume Up should have had a blackout.
It was actually about their SNL appearance.

Honey Bunny

Any excuse to hate..

T-ara N4‘s ”Countryside Life” MV is receiving criticism due to a few scenes, in which posters that resemble the Rising Sun Flag were spotted.

The T-ara subunit had released a dance version and a drama version of their MV. It was the drama version that raised eyebrows as some noticed two scenes in which a poster for a dance competition was spotted. The poster features a disco ball and 16 red rays emanating from it, much like the 16 rays of the Rising Sun Flag. The girls also dance in front of a big banner containing the symbol later on.

i5uanRYBNzERk.gif

Dice

It's clearly not the flag, just similar. But why would you even put something similar in when you live in a country that is seriously offended by that pattern.
Because 너나 잘하세요

Dice

I thought they said they wanted to do a cute concept wearing sneakers instead of high heels.

ramyeon

Thanks.

GAF, my application was successfully delivered to Yonsei International Office. Please cheer for me! Can't wait to study side-by-side with actual Koreans AND experience their academic life.
Korean academic life sucks. Nothing special there, but it's a great experience. I was at Yonsei as an exchange student as well last year for 12 months. Good times.

dokish

Banned
Korean academic life sucks. Nothing special there, but it's a great experience. I was at Yonsei as an exchange student as well last year for 12 months. Good times.

Can't wait to meet my waifu.

Actually the entire K-GAF should arrange a meeting in Seoul. Would be so nice if everybody could go there, let's say, December, and get together, party, drink and eat together.

Tanned Hyuna looks good, but she needs a little weight.
Brunette Lime... I'm ok with this.

Embrace the boner.

Wanted to, but I was doing cardio today and all them fine sorority girls were out and about on the track so I had to suppress it.

Also, thank the lord for the 80 degree weather in Texas. The track was literally heaven on earth, I ended up 20 mins on a mile coz the scenery was just too beautiful lol.

jokkir

Any new songs lately as good as Primary and/or Humming Urban Stereo from last year? Haven't been keeping up with this thread lately ><

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
that 4minute SNL episode was sooooooooo good. best part right here:

4minr1dfo.gif

lol @ hyuna crackin up

ramyeon

Not much different from the US... I suppose.

I love the cold.
Probably not, but even though I love the cold winters in Korea get pretty bad. Some nights of over -20 with a relative temperature of -30 while I was there. Most annoying is that they do very little to make the walkways and roads safe in winter. Lots of ice/black ice everywhere you go after big snowfalls.

giri

Yeah it sucks coming from such a climate. I live in a city in Australia that rarely dips below 10 degrees celsius even at night during Winter. Found myself missing Winter a bit now that I'm away from it though I must say.

A lot of koreans i know here say they stayed for the weather.

I say they stayed because they actually get annual leave.

dokish

Banned
So Spink, giri and ramyeon are from Australia? Cool.

But I'm not going there anytime soon after I saw that snake bite shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom