• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAPitts

tumblr_mltnvmWAPF1rtoo0mo1_500.gif

2 questions:

first, how do you say "Marry Me" in Korean?

second, where's the rest of T-ara?

Max

I am not Max
u are HOLY SHIT.... :O you have any idea when DX is coming...omg probably my most wanted album... I LOOOVED the Drowned in Sound Mix he did a few months back...
Probably around the beginning of summer. They're remastering the whole thing because they didn't like the way it turned out the first time.

Did you catch KN3? Came out a little after the DIS mix. Their best mixtape so far.

neoism

Probably around the beginning of summer. They're remastering the whole thing because they didn't like the way it turned out the first time.

Did you catch KN3? Came out a little after the DIS mix. Their best mixtape so far.

fo show man I follow FZ on everything... I'm more a fan of them though I really don't like rap, I like instrumentals... they're more personal, is DX an instrumental album I really hope so... Collection 1 is still one of my favorite albums...ever to exist by any chance do you know the track at 7:35 But yeah I got collection 1 right before my beach trip last year, and weed + beach + FZ @____@ not much is better than that..

iFym7GA4EtB6C.gif

Max

I am not Max
fo show man I follow FZ on everything... I'm more a fan of them though I really don't like rap, I like instrumentals... they're more personal, is DX an instrumental album I really hope so... Collection 1 is still one of my favorite albums...ever to exist by any chance do you know the track at 7:35 But yeah I got collection 1 right before my beach trip last year, and weed + beach + FZ @____@ not much is better than that..
DX will be predominantly instrumental

at 7:35 Summit by Skrillex
In the mix it's sped up a bit with some hats and snares

Literally the best Skrillex song tho

Ashhong

Well, I know a song REALLY sucks when I don't even like it when I'm high. The first half of T-ara's song is the worst thing I have heard in years. Hyomin's rap is so bad that it is offensive to my ears. The drop is terrible, including the "fing-galingalingalinga" part. I only like the melody in the vocals in the build up and the second and third verses.

3/10

I hope the rest of the mini is good, as T-ara minis usually are.

edit: 2/10 for the other song. What a disappointment. Fuck you T-ara

Peru

T-ara > 4Minute >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twi-light >>>> Secret

But yeah I agree with Dice that I haven't felt the need to relisten to 4Minute's single.

It's time for f(x) to come back tho.

Ashhong

I haven't heard 4Minute's stuff, but I cannot believe that it's worse than this. And Secret wasn't great, but it's not offensive like T-ara

roaSone

I may be the only one here to think this but, cute concept really fits Secret. YooHoo is a good summah song!

Edit : Very soothing album, all songs are chilled.

vanty

I may be the only one here to think this but, cute concept really fits Secret. YooHoo is a good summah song!
I think Shy Boy is their best song (not counting Amazinger) and concept and that's definitely very cutesy, but I don't find a single redeeming feature with this song.

Max

I am not Max
:D :O

mind blown thank you
really nice FZ version is a million times better...though ;)
Let me tell you about the time I saw A$AP Rocky, at the end of his set he did Fashion Killa

Literally the only reason I went to that show was for that song

Pendulum

Watching this week's Running Man and I'm fucking dying at
Kwangsoo and the eggs

As with pictures, Ashhong didn't recognize the T-ara N4 song for what it is.

dokish

Banned
2 questions:

first, how do you say "Marry Me" in Korean?
결혼하자... I suppose.

Real life BoA Full HD. Oh, the feelings.

EDIT: I wanna the whole set of this ㅠㅠ

120808musikBOA01-61384.jpg

L20120727.99001101441413401.jpeg

BoA held her 1st solo concert since her debut called "BoA Special Live 2012 ~Here I Am~" in Seoul in January for two days.

It has recently been revealed that BoA will be extending her concert tour to Taiwan on May 18th at the The National Taiwan University Gymnasium. Following her stop in Taiwan, she will return to South Korea to perform in Daegu's EXCO on May 25th and Busan on June 1st at the KBS Hall.

BoA held two successful consecutive concerts in January, resulting in the extension of her concert tour.

Tickets for the Daegu concert will be on sale starting April 18th and the busan concert starting April 25th via G Market.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Peru, you will be able to her 3 FUCKING TIMES in one year. I envy you.

TheChits

Watching this week's Running Man and I'm fucking dying at
Kwangsoo and the eggs

As with pictures, Ashhong didn't recognize the T-ara N4 song for what it is.

Yeah that part was gold.
As always, the show is much more enjoyable when the guests actually try. Ryu Hyun Kyung killed it at the tag ripping game, and looked great to boot!

neoism

Let me tell you about the time I saw A$AP Rocky, at the end of his set he did Fashion Killa

Literally the only reason I went to that show was for that song
yeah awesome beats that track the first 6 or 7 tracks on that mix is god tier

luso

Tae in Prague. Eurotrip!!

tumblr_mm2wz5bCFB1s467lwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mm2za8NQEV1rvqwt9o1_500.png

tumblr_mm2yzoYJJt1rvqwt9o1_500.png

Also, Secret song too damn cute (not in a so good way). Terrible Hyosung hair.
T-ara MV is definitely not the best ever, lol. Last third part is ok, as the song.
Jiyeon little screen time but >>> others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom