• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
god fucking damnit!!!!!
tumblr_inline_mm3mzbv6zC1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_mm349wYnVF1qjp8d7o4_r1_250.gif

krystals instagram is gone. either she closed it because people kept trying to hack it or the hackers did :mad:

reminds me when older jung tried opening a twitter and ended up closing that account as well :/

beatsan

Neo Member
krystals instagram is gone. either she closed it because people kept trying to hack it or the hackers did :mad:

reminds me when older jung tried opening a twitter and ended up closing that account as well :/

Damn. Krystal really doesn't put up with any BS. Really tho...can't say I'm surprised. Probably had some haters commenting on pics too.

Back to back Christmas Fany.

Haha, it'll change sometime soon. I've been too damn busy with the school the last few weeks and I didn't even notice I still had it. I'm working on a Daft Punk avatar right now so it should be up soon lol.

god fucking damnit!!!!!

I don't blame her. When half the comments are just people being annoying bitches, you'd wanna close your account too.

Speaking of Instagram, Min and Jia are seriously one of the best k-pop instagrammers alive. We know how awesome Min is, but Jia is kinda ridiculous. One could say she's slutting it up on her Instagram with all the revealing pictures, but that's why I follow her on my personal account haha.

neoism

god fucking damnit!!!!!
tumblr_inline_mm3mzbv6zC1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_mm349wYnVF1qjp8d7o4_r1_250.gif

:(
Hope Tae's is safe

giri

Haha... I think I've only seen a snake in the wild like... once in my life.

Hyori comeback is going to be epic.

Really? i've seen tons of snakes in real life in the wild/bush

But... it's pretty easy to avoid getting bitten /me shrug.

giri

Yeah but I live near the city so we don't get much wildlife here lol.

I live in the heart of inner subarbia not a 10minute drive from the middle of the city.

of course, i grew up near a bush reserve (same distance from the city, but consider it parkland for non aussies), and my grand parents own a farm, and I've spent a fair bit of time out on the golf course as a kid, and playing cricket, there will be tons of snakes around all those areas.

But it's like spiders. Just don't be an idiot around them and all is good :|

I mean, I've had them slither over my foot several times in the wild as they got the fuck out of the area.

W_Dreamer

I live 30mins drive from Sydney and I saw a little red back spider in the back yard. Dont ever want to go out to the backyard unless I have to.

Too bad I have to pull out the weeds at least once a week. Always have to get emotionally prepared before I go, but that's mainly because Im arachnophobic and basically anything that has more than 4 legs automatically creeps me out.

No No Eul

A couple of amusing trailers for Sooyoung's new drama Dating Agency Cyrano:

I don't think this has been posted (and I haven't actually watched it), but Narsha of BEG directed a short film.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOMz80gGbEQ

I like that remix of Kim Wan Sun's Benjamin at the end. As for the film, I find myself wondering how much of it reflects Narsha's own experiences growing up.

It's clearly not the flag, just similar. But why would you even put something similar in when you live in a country that is seriously offended by that pattern.

Quite. I can almost imagine it being another one of KKS's shit-stirring marketing strategies but even he wouldn't stoop that low, would he?

Would he?

I know choco brought this up quite recently but... every time Jihae posts a picture on Twitter, I ask myself whether that's her in the photo or whether it's someone completely different because I can't fucking tell anymore.

luso

^^
25yuswsw28295.gif
25yuswsw28295.gif

---

good morning~~!

it’s a fresh spring (day) that makes my eyes open on their own because of the warm sunlightㅎㅎ

everyone~ i miss you so muchㅜㅜ

a sleepy selca to starting the morning~! click!^^
tumblr_mm441sV8bT1rbt7dxo1_400.jpg

In a plane? All soshi is traveling.

Pendulum

Yeah that part was gold.
As always, the show is much more enjoyable when the guests actually try. Ryu Hyun Kyung killed it at the tag ripping game, and looked great to boot!

Totally agree.
And Ryu Hyun Kyung was amazing. Never been familiar with her before, but I'll totally check out some of her movies now. And she was going to be a rapper? Would be interested to hear any recordings that might have been made.

dokish

Banned
Toronto-GAF reporting in :3
Tell me more about your people. I always like learning about new cultures. I mean, Canadians are pretty obscure, mysterious. What is 'Canada culture'? You know?

In the US we know they have Murica, KKK, sitcoms, bacon, burgers, guns, patriotism, terrorists and all that. But I don't know about Canada. Which is a good thing, I like places without a established culture (if that's the case). A place without identity, kinda.

We never see things being produced in Canada, except hot women. I played Ragnarok Online for a loooooong time, and I was happy to know that 'Alberta' (a city in the game) its also a province in Canada. Wanna go there sometime.

Since I read that thread on GAF about how Canadians pay starbucks for people in the car behind, I wanna try that too.

EDIT: Any big wars in Canada?

I live in the heart of inner subarbia not a 10minute drive from the middle of the city.

of course, i grew up near a bush reserve (same distance from the city, but consider it parkland for non aussies), and my grand parents own a farm, and I've spent a fair bit of time out on the golf course as a kid, and playing cricket, there will be tons of snakes around all those areas.

But it's like spiders. Just don't be an idiot around them and all is good :|

I mean, I've had them slither over my foot several times in the wild as they got the fuck out of the area.
Damn. How big is Australia and how much green area you have in it? It's like a big jungle?
How come Australians never eradicated this things from Earth? You know, like... building houses, roads, skyscrapers and everything.

What animals eats snakes and spiders at the same time? We need more of those.

I live 30mins drive from Sydney and I saw a little red back spider in the back yard. Dont ever want to go out to the backyard unless I have to.

Too bad I have to pull out the weeds at least once a week. Always have to get emotionally prepared before I go, but that's mainly because Im arachnophobic and basically anything that has more than 4 legs automatically creeps me out.
australianredbackspid7xudi.jpg

Fuck this shit.

dokish

Banned
Dokish you played RO? I KOS'd your people constantly on private servers.

Yes, the official brazilian server, bRO.

Well, in private servers you rarely see skilled people from Brazil, in any game. People who go to them are usually young teenagers with very little or no experience at all.

For some reason, I never liked private serves, except for testing builds and checking out equips/cards that we didn't have in our server yet. I wish I could go back, but this game is my weakness, I have a lot of history with it. In my 'prime times', I literally sleept 4 hours a day, just to play this without interruption. Funny enough, I was never a rich guy. I don't match very well with Wiz classes, but I considered myself a pretty good support (played with Priest my whole life, couldn't get into any other class). I have good sync with Hunter/Sniper, so I made one myself too. Love them.

giri

Tell me more about your people. I always like learning about new cultures. I mean, Canadians are pretty obscure, mysterious. What is 'Canada culture'? You know?

In the US we know they have Murica, KKK, sitcoms, bacon, burgers, guns, patriotism, terrorists and all that. But I don't know about Canada. Which is a good thing, I like places without a established culture (if that's the case). A place without identity, kinda.

We never see things being produced in Canada, except hot women. I played Ragnarok Online for a loooooong time, and I was happy to know that 'Alberta' (a city in the game) its also a province in Canada. Wanna go there sometime.

Since I read that thread on GAF about how Canadians pay starbucks for people in the car behind, I wanna try that too.

EDIT: Any big wars in Canada?

Damn. How big is Australia and how much green area you have in it? It's like a big jungle?
How come Australians never eradicated this things from Earth? You know, like... building houses, roads, skyscrapers and everything.

What animals eats snakes and spiders at the same time? We need more of those.

australianredbackspid7xudi.jpg

Fuck this shit.

Australia is basically the size of america, but with only 22M people living in it (basically the population of New york city)... not to mention, why kill off all the native animals? There really aren't that many snake bites each year.There are more problems in AU with foreign introduced species than with native snakes and such.

Population densities

JKTrix

Went to Google Play to download Lime, and this came up.
L1g62IDl.png

A little startling, and I don't even dislike her.

I may get an S4 today.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Who would just stand there staring at the girl? Anyone I know would avert their eyes and lightheartedly apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom