• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

ibo0Oih738pjAs.gif

Australia is basically the size of america, but with only 22M people living in it (basically the population of New york city)... not to mention, why kill off all the native animals? There really aren't that many snake bites each year.There are more problems in AU with foreign introduced species than with native snakes and such.

Population densities

Only density map you need:

QPhDWdJ.jpg

Better quality scans

dOL1A.gif

Fucking hyped as hell. Hope the song we'll do the concept justice.

Speaking of Gyuri, trailer for "Nail Salon Paris" is here.

What's the point of casting Gyuri in a gender bender? Looks stupid, definitely gonna pass on this.

luso

That's Gyuri in that gif? I would never know.
And another gender bender after Sulli's?
I guess is an method of having gay relationships in korean tv.

Poor Taeyeon

tumblr_mm4xtnqaKm1r9lfpfo1_500.jpg

Evidence that i’m still alive ✌

By the way, already 505,000 followers.

neoism

That's Gyuri in that gif? I would never know.
And another gender bender after Sulli's?
I guess is an method of having gay relationships in korean tv.

Poor Taeyeon

tumblr_mm4xtnqaKm1r9lfpfo1_500.jpg

By the way, already 505,000 followers.

:***( what happened. :O

neoism

Nothing. Probably just a scratch. Or syrup.

tumblr_mm553nQ3ry1r4oun7o1_500.jpg

Also, stupid netizens.

yeah glad most of the comments on tae's are ok some pics get 20k though so I doubt she even bothers looking at them..Krystal must be overly sensitive..
GifCam, sheeet, now I can gif BoA stuff.

been looking a YT for awhile and I can't think of anything to gif that hasn't already been :/

ramyeon

yeah glad most of the comments on tae's are ok some pics get 20k though so I doubt she even bothers looking at them..Krystal must be overly sensitive..
I don't think closing your account when you get spammed with comments of people swearing at you counts as overly sensitive. That and she was apparently getting people trying to log in to her account so I assume she kept getting security emails from Instagram about her password.

When any kind of social media brings more stress than pleasure it's not worth doing really.

JKTrix

If you haven't tried just saving the image, try that. The green splotches just indicate transparency, if you save the image it should be fine (the splotches won't be there).

The option you're looking for, though, is here
gifcameditframes.png

ramyeon

Hello Venus misses the mark for me most of the time. They're just one of those groups with great visuals but so little personality imo.

The song is kind of uninspired, it sounds generic. It's not bad or offensive, but it's not really interesting either.

dokish

Banned
Love it. Only comeback that hasn't disappointed me lately.
WHAT.
Hello Venus misses the mark for me most of the time. They're just one of those groups with great visuals but so little personality imo.

The song is kind of uninspired, it sounds generic. It's not bad or offensive, but it's not really interesting either.

I, sadly, agree. Lifeless song. Lifeless MV. It's basically 'Hello' + 'What Are You Doing Today?' together.

My level of likeness for Hello Venus dropped to 0%. Their last single was nice-ish but all other songs were crap. I was expecting some more. From now on I know that I don't have anything to be excited about, regarding them.

I will enjoy the pictures of YLA trio though.

ramyeon

It's pretty accurate.

But it also just points out just how manly and awesome all aussie males are.

Cept Ramy apparently.
Well I may never see snakes but deal with crocs and dropbears in my backyard every other day. It's a hard life down under.

ramyeon

Feels safe but I like it. Lime has a great voice. Still don't dig her looks though.
Yoo Ara, Yoonjo and Alice are the obvious visuals of this group imo (Alice being my personal bias).

Song gets better on more listens, still missing something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom