• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

jR8LNxFRYtCpz.jpg

magenta

Apparently Goddess Hyuna had been rather popular before joining Nine Muses.
Being featured in various songs/music videos as main actress, some photo shoots and CFs.

Good stuff

Like several other 9M members, she was a model before starting a singing career.

ramyeon

Same name. Different dude. The artist is 35. The musician is a former English student of the Brad's if I'm reading right.
It's interesting, because the story they told on Superstar K of how they met Brad is very different. They said that they met him while they were busking in "a park where lots of high school kids go to smoke".

I saw the article you posted a few days ago, it was okay but I think it's a shame the author didn't directly quote Brad or just post up the interview and instead paraphrased it all.

Max

I am not Max
reserved tickets for Perfume day after my birthday Dec. 8 in Osaka

i can't believe anything

Nhave you tried YUKARI (유카리)? Not massively upbeat but definitely not boring.
wow was trying so hard to remember this girl's name a couple months ago ty

Peru

Huh - won the Female Rookie of the Year award at the Korea Drama Awards. Not many shots at rookie awards these days for her.

proxy.jpg

luso

After Crayon Pop raise from the bottom idol realm (at least for some time) I present you the new queens of poor idol, FLASHE. Debut single (one year ago). Let's double their views.

They have a new track (boring as hell)...

tumblr_mu1hclcZMJ1sg9om0o1_500.png

More Heechul..
tumblr_mu1h5r4yNV1r71vv7o1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
tumblr_mu1osbrlP81qitdj1o1_500.jpg

SICAAAA

And here is No Eul complaining about being sick yet looking gorgeous

tumblr_mu1fnrwPjd1r27owuo1_1280.jpg

Pendulum

Oniontaker has been hinting at a big kpop announcement for the UK coming soon. Its supposed to be very cheap too.

I'm guessing its a showcase or signing for a non SM group.

AReed

You know what would be pretty cool
or pretty stupid
, if some of us went on GTA V online and started a crew of kpop idols. We could choose female characters and give them idol names and be big bosses in Los Santos.

Or not.

neoism

You know what would be pretty cool
or pretty stupid
, if some of us went on GTA V online and started a crew of kpop idols. We could choose female characters and give them idol names and be big bosses in Los Santos.

Or not.

my licenses plate is TAEYEON :) :D :D

Eldren

Oniontaker has been hinting at a big kpop announcement for the UK coming soon. Its supposed to be very cheap too.

I'm guessing its a showcase or signing for a non SM group.

People on Twitter were saying SMTown London but I can't imagine that being cheap. Looking forward to finding out what it is, hopefully the announcement isn't too far away.

-----

From the airport:

Straight to the club:

I respect that.

-----

*Activates the llehuty signal*

tumblr_mu23sp85Uc1ss09k4o1_500.jpg

That piercing...

ev0

It shouldn't affect it unless GTAO has different rules I think.

I have the Kookie plate in SP haha. Too bad GTAO still isn't working or I'd be rocking that plate lol.

hurrplz.png
not sure if gtao is different but I made it in that ifruit app...

Ahh, yeah I tried it initially in the iFruit app, one of the few times it was working at launch. I haven't played GTAO aside from a little on the foirst day as I didnt want to take a chance on corrupting my SP game. Almost at 100%

Top Bottom