• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Tangeroo

Wow, really amazing, funny and touching episode of Running Man this week. Might be top five to me. It's up and subbed on Drama Fever right now (who own the official license for US distribution).

tumblr_mtv1l2A52m1qf22dio8_250.gif

tumblr_mtv1l2A52m1qf22dio5_250.gif

tumblr_mtv1l2A52m1qf22dio1_250.gif

dokish

Banned
Well, a year ago I was just searching for a good community to read about all stuff related to K-Pop. So I began on Allkpop which was not really what I was searching for, although there are a lot of nice people there. Then I stumbled on KMD, where I read a lot and one day there appeared a link of this forum on there. Now there is only people arguing about us eless stuff there, while I like everything here. There aren't also those crazy fanfics about idols here, so that always helps.

But yeah, stumbled on here by coincidence, but I liked it so much that I wanted to be a part of this community.

So yeah, I haven't really checked out the rest of the forum, but if I got some spare time left I'm definitely going to do that,

And Dasom is so good, she is almost perfect I think. Pretty funny though that before I knew about K-Pop I wasn't really interested in Asian girls, but now I almost seem to exclusively be interested in Asian girls. Especially Korean of course, but you don't see them a lot here in the Netherlands. I have resolved that if I see someone talking in Korean at my University campus I'm going to talk to them, but no luck so far. Everyone is Chinese lol.

Welcome. 짱깨새끼 be dammed, Koreans are the superior race.

Enjoy your stay. Sadly we have a few members who really like Hyoyeon, but just laugh about what they post.

Peru

Okay time to give back to the community. I present all female rnb crew AMRT / Amourette.

https://www.facebook.com/Amourette2013?filter=1

Why? Because one of their members, Hoody, just released her gorgeous debut single. This collective's twist: Everyone seems to write, compose, produce their own singles. In Hoody's case, even mixing is done by her http://youtu.be/QJZFndxn9oc

Another member, Nieah, did the same with her debut, Belief: http://youtu.be/li7kUuy_nhc

Self-made RnB queens taking over Korea- my dream and vision.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay time to give back to the community. I present all female rnb crew AMRT / Amourette.
You know I love R&B, and it is our area of strongest agreement, so imma check this out, but at this moment something keeps making some kind of motor/jackhammer sound outside and it is 2 fucking AM and my dog barked at it now so I have to check out wtf is going on first.

Loci

Could be good. AoA - Get Out Live
AoA - Moya Live

iGubEEw6uy4r5.gif

fuck, so cute.

Hyuna said:
[★Hyuna★] I’ll come again before our comeback and leave a note.
I think I’m talking gibberish since I’m listening to music at the same time_

Ah! There was something I wanted to say.
Since we will have our comeback soon, I thought about many things again…-0-;;

Friends who have believed in Nine Muses since the start, friends who are supporting Nine Muses a lot through blogs, kids who are watching Nine Muses through the camera lenses since they are filming us, friends who cheer us with a loud voice so that we don’t lose our ground, our friends who support us online from their living rooms ㅋㅋㅋ and friends who have found out about Nine Muses’ charms and are supporting us now ㅋㅋㅋㅋAh haha, and friends who tell us to gain strength by seeing us each time. I said that I’d be making a discussion but please don’t be sad again ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Anyways, I think that there must’ve been several problems whilst supporting and loving us. I know everything so I hope you won’t feel upset…
We feel reassured since we are always so thankful to you all..
We are sad that there is only one way to cheer you up_
But that one way.. to make our fans happy by doing well and shining on stage

I just wanted to say one thing but it’s getting longer… I don’t know.
This is me.
What is she even talking about?

Also, there should be some proper scans of the HIM Magazine shoot soon.

llehuty

Edit: Loci knows what is good.

I can't belive it, but I'm a bit hyped for this.

Obama just announced K-popgaf is on SHUTDOWN following the release of Level 3.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

spring_of_life_gif_2_by_miisan-d4vwoeu.gif

https://www.facebook.com/Amourette2013?filter=1

Why? Because one of their members, Hoody, just released her gorgeous debut single. This collective's twist: Everyone seems to write, compose, produce their own singles. In Hoody's case, even mixing is done by her http://youtu.be/QJZFndxn9oc

Another member, Nieah, did the same with her debut, Belief: http://youtu.be/li7kUuy_nhc

Self-made RnB queens taking over Korea- my dream and vision.

Long live Peru! That first song is so smooth and sexy. I'll keep an eye on them

luso

Welcome, new grasshopper, a Dasom stan it's a first, no? Variety is needed :p

9muses rant may be about either some fans had some treatment a la Shinee manager or they were just outcasted since their debut, as they had some bashing for using 9 as a group member. Well, I'm just guessing.
Talking about that, their debut song was really bad.

How is Sulli "scandal"? Any media attention or just died out?

tumblr_mtzhj99jvP1rto2f6o1_500.jpg

Long time no see!!!! Wassssssup?!?

Going to somewhere
tumblr_mtzj90Mrfj1r2xhr2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtzja4CQKE1r2xhr2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtzjbfXGr11r2xhr2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtzj619fOF1r2xhr2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtzj4iXdfI1r2xhr2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtzivpzKQm1r2xhr2o1_500.jpg

Ninja Taeng
tumblr_mtziggjUHy1s9z5blo5_1280.jpg

So this is what they see at the airport
k1HINC8.jpg

JustinBB7

Wow, really amazing, funny and touching episode of Running Man this week. Might be top five to me. It's up and subbed on Drama Fever right now (who own the official license for US distribution).

I'm sticking to iSubs because if Running Man ends, I still have at least a million eps to watch lol. But I checked that link and first thing it says that I can't watch it in my country, and I see they don't even have every episode? Isn't the most recent one like in the 160's

ryan-ts

I'm sticking to iSubs because if Running Man ends, I still have at least a million eps to watch lol. But I checked that link and first thing it says that I can't watch it in my country, and I see they don't even have every episode? Isn't the most recent one like in the 160's

They didn't start subbing episodes until Episode 90. So really their Episode 1 is actually Episode 90. If you go to their Youtube page they have the episodes numbered correctly, they're just a little slower uploading to that page then the main Drama Fever site.

ramyeon

It was really good.

Shame Kwangsoo didn't win and Jisuk Jin destroyed the girl's scrapbook trying to get it off Gary though lol.

No No Eul

260EA44A5229CECF06F1E1

Somewhere, right now, someone is making a gif.

I don't know what you mean.

Should I expect Bing Bing 2.0? The original MV was taken down a few days ago.

Seriously? It would be a bit of a travesty if it's gone for good. I love that old MV.

Obama just announced K-popgaf is on SHUTDOWN following the release of Level 3.

An understandable precaution.

One more for Oct 10 then.

Are no other dates available? What the hell...

Damn, give me the short-haired one.

tumblr_mcqcigeW3p1r6iypmo3_250.gif

Eldren

Sadly we have a few members who really like Hyoyeon, but just laugh about what they post.

짱깨새끼 be dammed, Koreans are the superior race.

iFvN1AsudRaNA.gif

Please stop making K-PopGAF look bad, Dokish. You're making a bad first impression.

Hello Drummond! Dasom is very pretty. (I don't know much about her so I won't try to pretend that I do.)

It's funny, I actually joined GAF because of this thread. Well, a previous OT. You lot got me interested in K-Pop and I barely even post anywhere else on this site.

-----

I don't know what I was expecting with a title like Prima Donna, and it certainly wasn't the style on display in that teaser pic, but I actually really like it. Lee Sem's hair looks so much better like that, a little roughed up, instead of that straight bob. Hyuna looking like a goddess as usual.

luso

Spot the difference (or the similarities)
BVgDK0rCYAAGN97.jpg

I guess there aren't many places in Seoul to get some a older furniture filled room look?

Strange why Yuri deleted it, is not there is cleavage or something wrong...

Also thread so different from old DNRG days, lol

Here some innocuous imagery.
ibgC8RnmZNsdBB.gif

Pendulum

Couple of clues
(Qri having Instagram on her phone but the account not being public knowledge, Qri appearing in someone's IG video who follows a certain account, that account having a Qri profile image and having never-before-seen Qri images
lead to people believing this is Qri's Instagram account. Currently private.

-----------

meO4yxT.gif

-----------

Where's JKTrix? I want to know what else happened a year ago besides this...
ibkDUPW3SmhS2l.gif

-----------

iFaRpBwSAHkOL.gif

Drummond

Neo Member
Oh wow I forgot my Soshi rankings:

1. Jessica
2. Yuri
3. Tiffany
4. Sunny
5. Seohyun
6. Taeyeon
7. Hyoyeon
8. Yoona
9. Sooyoung

Pretty unpopular ranking I think, but for me it works. Although I need to say that I am not really interested in Soshi outside of some pictures.

Oh and before I leave for the day I want to share a pretty unknown K-Indie band with you, with a very cute singer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0PhsothMOU

They also made the cutest Ramones cover in history I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq96bWiM3GI

If it's possible I would like to see them live next year. Furthermore, I need to thank y'all for the Nine Muses posts, because if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have known them and I would've missed the gorgeousness they call Kyungri.

Top Bottom