• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

Happy Sera's day

Anyone watching that BoA drama? Is it any good? First episode already subbed @ kbs world youtube channel

*Activates the llehuty signal*

tumblr_mu23sp85Uc1ss09k4o1_500.jpg

That piercing...

hyoyeon1.gif

Edit: New page gift

tumblr_mu1vs0tiy81qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

milkham

Pendulum

I hope Sera gets some birthday butt touches too.

tumblr_mu2cnv2Qzn1qfjf23o1_250.gif
tumblr_mu2cnv2Qzn1qfjf23o3_250.gif

Aren't there 2 Sera birthdays floating around? I bet it's for this exact reason. No amount of Sera is ever enough Sera.

Yeah, on Sep 2 (actual birthday). There were some birthday posts in the thread then too.

------

Girl's Day fanclub is saying Minah and Yura are on Running Man again this week. I'd assume it would be a brief appearance then as part of a mission (like Sistar did in ep 95) as Kim Min Jung and Chun Jung Myung have been confirmed as the guests.

Edit:

Giving the General his highest decoration.
BVoEezGCQAAUPcj.jpg

Salazar

Alt, why you no answer PMs, son ?

vLpxYQM.gif

^^^ Gonna look crazy good in late 20s/30s. You know I'm right. Hyo will make ageing work.

vanty

Best and worst combo.

DWwPIfU.png

Woori and Seungah in keeping up with my "name your fucking pictures omfg" request.

vanty

Is that a joke?

Unlike Jessica I don't think she's ugly, just the worst looking in the group. And I think she's Dice's favourite as well aha.

Pendulum

If I am reading this right, individual jacket pictures for PRIMA DONNA? (Someone with a better level of Korean want to weigh in, please?)

9MUSES[#나인뮤지스] 정규1집 프리마돈나(PRIMA DONNA) #컴백 D-10, 개인 #재킷사진 를 공개합니다. 더욱 은밀하고 섹시해진 나인뮤지스 #건(GUN) 많이 기대해주세요!

RBi2xq6.jpg

Edit: Kyungri Instagram, Sera's birthday no. 2

Eldren

hyoyeon1.gif

Edit: New page gift

A gif of Classic Brunette Hyo topping the page is gift enough for me. (Although I do also really like Sungah, so thanks for that too!)

i2bmT94TLwiOn.gif

vLpxYQM.gif

^^^ Gonna look crazy good in late 20s/30s. You know I'm right. Hyo will make ageing work.

i2QhBXsnRXbUG.gif

Amen, Sal. Well said.
Two Hyo gifs on one page and neither from me? (Before I bumped that number up, of course.) What a day.

-----

I like the look of those Nine Muses individual covers. Some good styling going on, I like the concept and the members look great. Hyuna's profile, my word. Really excited for the first single now.

I remember when Hello Venus first showed up and they were easy to identify as a group due to Lime, but now it's all about Yoo Ara. She reminds me a younger Yuri in a way.

-----

Edit: More Nine Muses bum-touching:

tumblr_mu2zg9rzWE1qaf4i7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mu2zg9rzWE1qaf4i7o3_250.gif

Love these outfits:

Update on the big UK k-pop announcement....

UxM2Ww3.jpg

http://koreanclassmassive.com/2013/10/03/korea-brand-entertainment-expo-2013-london/

There's a Korean Brand and Entertainment expo in London taking place between the 4th and 6th of November. YG is one of Korean companies being represented there (they are showing a hologram concert with PSY), but there is also going to be a performance by a k-pop artist/group....

Oniontaker's hints on twitter suggest that its probably 2NE1.

Team B has been beating Team A in everything. I highly doubt Papa YG will disband all that talent. I'm rooting for Team A but this sucks for future fans of WIN.

Top Bottom