• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Katsuhiro Harada missing? | Upd: Healthy and safe!

PorygonVandal

May 30, 2012
It looks like... according to this tweet

@Harada_TEKKEN - *This is TEKKEN Project support team* Mr.Harada has been missing from office since a week ago. We are still searching for him. Thanks.

His previous tweet was a week ago... so I'm not sure if this is a joke or what....

Seda

Mar 30, 2009
www.twitter.com
This doesn't seem like the type of thing you'd joke about... and I hope he's okay if it's true.

but I have a hard time believing they'd use his Twitter for this, or even have access to it.

Schadenfreude

Jul 15, 2011
Holy crap. I had seen he wasn't feeling well, but I didn't think it was that serious since he was still tweeting normally. Hope nothing has happened to him.

Alchemy

Sep 1, 2008
Hopefully not serious and just some shenanigans lost in translation. Fingers crossed.

Pappasman

Dec 11, 2009
Seattle, WA
www.neogaf.com
Vacation or some overseas project. I doubt this is serious.

I don't really see why this would be an issue if it was a vacation or overseas project. There must be some reason for this:

ugly

Apr 21, 2012
I was gonna write something funny, but then it won't be funny if something bad has happened :

Hopefully he's just taking some reave at a de ONSEN

JDSN

Banned
Sep 13, 2006
Damn, a week already? I hope he is okay or doing some crazy soul searching walkabout.

Sojgat

Jan 29, 2012
Seems like it could be an E3 tease of some sort...

Would be shitty if something has actually happened to him though:(

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Feb 24, 2013
Toronto
He probably eloped with Ono to start a new studio...
I really hope he's OK though

AznSniper

Jun 15, 2010
Hope everything is ok. Hopefully this is just E3 related and he shows up at one of the conferences.

Zukuu

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
I don't really see why this would be an issue if it was a vacation or overseas project. There must be some reason for this:

The *tekken support team* and missing "from office" and "thanks" make it look like a joke to me.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Jul 24, 2005
This has to be just some pre E3 hype right?

If something has happened to him holy fuck...

MrDenny

Dec 19, 2007
Hope it's not serious.
Want to believe he's missing because of e3, but why would he leave 2 weeks prior.

funkystudent

Apr 3, 2010
I hope this isnt serious. :(

Maybe this is just some weird marketing thing. If he is missing in Japan why is the tweet in english?

Zukuu

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
Could that just be a translation issue?

Why would they announce it publicly on twitter in a foreign language if it was serious? Or why would they say "from office" and not just "has gone missing". It's not like they could just call him. Or why do they emphasize "TEKKEN support team"?

I dunno, but this just doesn't seem serious and I hope to be right.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Mar 28, 2010
Why would they announce it publicly on twitter in a foreign language if it was serious? Or why would they say "from office" and not just "has gone missing". It's not like they could just call him. Or why do they emphasize "TEKKEN support team"?

I dunno, but this just doesn't seem serious and I hope to be right.

They said tekken project support team, and harada is in charge of the tekken project team.

Hattori

Banned
Sep 30, 2012
he must've been spirited away by sakurai to work on smash bros

hopefully he's okay

@MUWANdo

Banned
Jun 7, 2011
I'm sure it's a joke, but it really would suck if he succumbed to the stress of overwork like Ono did a while back. His games have made big advances in the console FG space that never seem to get the recognition they deserve, and the amount of inane shit he has to deal with on Twitter is neverending.

wifininja

Neo Member
Mar 1, 2012
It is kinda worrying to see that but if that is his personal twitter how did the tekken team get ahold of that account