• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katsuhiro Harada missing? | Upd: Healthy and safe!

DEATH™

That's directed to most of us at the tekken community... all of the complaints, mostly the ridiculous and childish ones in general...

There are too many whining around everything and anything... all the twitter casuals, to bs arguing about gameplay... Dude's stress levels should go high... and we don't even appreciate that he makes each darn tekken game listening to each and everyone's darn opinions full of flaws...

@MUWANdo

Banned
Someone should ask Ono if he knows anything about it--he's not particularly subtle, so if it's some kind of prank he'll probably give it away.

Then again, you'd think this is something Harada wouldn't be so eager to joke about, given that he and Ono are supposedly friends.

DEATH™;61337413 said:
That's directed to most of us at the tekken community... all of the complaints, mostly the ridiculous and childish ones in general...

It doesn't matter if you think the game is "near-perfect". If people have complaints about something they bought then they have complaints. Harada has been in the business for over a decade, so player complaints shouldn't be new and its not something that would make his life "miserable" considering its his job to sell a product.

Not to mention most of the people who bought tekken won't even see your message.

I say its really bad timing with e3 and all but I hope for the best for Harada. He was always a cool dev in my book.

Village

DEATH™;61337413 said:

There are too many whining around everything and anything... all the twitter casuals, to bs arguing about gameplay... Dude's stress levels should go high... and we don't even appreciate that he makes each darn tekken game listening to each and everyone's darn opinions full of flaws...

what the hell are you talking about son.

If the guy is stressed there are more factors than his twitter.

Wynnebeck

Banned
You're worried about him making more Tekken games than his well-being and safety?

come on man.

So I'm not allowed to be worried for his safety and well being because he has a large influence on making Tekken what it is today and I want to keep playing them? Ok.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I wonder who he was yelling at.

(...Sakurai?)

Probably, and I think handling Project Smash can be very stressful with Nintendo. (Yes, it's my assumption.)

I hope that he will be okay. At first, I thought something bad happened to him but I'm relieved that it could be him wanting a break from the work.

Probably, and I think handling Project Smash can be very stressful with Nintendo. (Yes, it's my assumption.)

I hope that he will be okay. At first, I thought something bad happened to him but I'm relieved that it could be him wanting a break from the work.

I don't think he is involved in that project. Just members of his team. Maybe he is angry that they are taking some of his resources away to work on Smash.

@MUWANdo

Banned

Pretty sure he's not working directly on Smash.

DEATH™

It doesn't matter if you think the game is "near-perfect". If people have complaints about something they bought then they have complaints. Harada has been in the business for over a decade, so player complaints shouldn't be new and its not something that would make his life "miserable" considering its his job to sell a product.

Not to mention most of the people who bought tekken won't even see your message.

I say its really bad timing with e3 and all but I hope for the best for Harada. He was always a cool dev in my book.

The problem is our complaints are too much going to the ridiculous side... and I mean ridiculous... every Tekken follower who plays the game rigorously knows what Im talking about... example no 1, people who are requesting for chars to come back, then complain when the roster gets huge, then complain again when their char gets cut, and we complain rabidly everytime, and act like spoiled brats along the way... dude's a tough man handling this fanbase...

Dude's life is stressful thinking about how to please all people while buttheading with the darn company... no wonder he drinks too much

what the hell are you talking about son.

If the guy is stressed there are more factors than his twitter.

Not just twitter...

I hope he's alright...

HeelPower

DEATH™;61336173 said:
Just for all the Tekken community and others...

Please shut up and stop complaining about the game... whatever your complaint was on the near-perfect fighting game full of fulfilled requests.... Namco is listening and we're making the man's life miserable...

This has nothing to do with the game..and no its not perfect.

Anyway, I hope this is just a hint that he is gonna be at E3 or a joke or something.Otherwise I wish him well.

DEATH™

This has nothing to do with the game..and no its not perfect.

------

Anyway, I hope this is just a hint that he is gonna be at E3 or a joke or something.Otherwise I wish him well.

Told inthe previous post its not about the game and more of us whining about everything...

-

Ok some guy tweeted he was with harada... gotta get the link soon...

Pooya

They didn't call his home or something? the wording makes it sound like he's been missing, not just from work, as in they couldn't reach him for a week. :|

So I'm not allowed to be worried for his safety and well being because he has a large influence on making Tekken what it is today and I want to keep playing them? Ok.

I don't know, when I read your post came off as if you were hoping he was okay so he can make more Tekken games when Harada could be in serious danger(whether it be kidnapping or injury)
or I'm over thinking things

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I'd be very sad to hear that something happened to Harada. That man is one of my favorite game directors, and behind my favorite fighting game series. I followed him for a long time before and after the releases of Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and he always seemed like a pretty great guy.

DEATH™;61339437 said:
The problem is our complaints are too much going to the ridiculous side... and I mean ridiculous... every Tekken follower who plays the game rigorously knows what Im talking about... example no 1, people who are requesting for chars to come back, then complain when the roster gets huge, then complain again when their char gets cut, and we complain rabidly everytime, and act like spoiled brats along the way... dude's a tough man handling this fanbase...

Dude's life is stressful thinking about how to please all people while buttheading with the darn company... no wonder he drinks too much

you can't be serious

king zell

20121017_000035(600x450).jpg

he was such a cool guy

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
It would be really terrible if this was some E3 gimmick, but it would only be worse if something actually happened to him.

I hope he's alright, and hope he's found soon.

DEATH™

I really doubt Harada is offended by the criticisms like you think.

I hope so... but still... there are some point in time where you just say "screw all of this", like what's happening right now...

My pessimistic part of me is bad... and I hope he doesn't go Daisuke on us...

Top Bottom