• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katsuhiro Harada missing? | Upd: Healthy and safe!

Raonak

Banned
This is harada we're talking about. Definetly a joke. probably has something for E3. TxSF or TTT2 PC/Vita port.

Highly dout the company would inform the whole of twitter if it were an actual serious matter.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Katsuhiro Harada Katsuhiro Harada ‏@Harada_TEKKEN 6m

*This is TEKKEN Project support team* There appear to be some news articles worrying for Harada-san's safety (cont...

Katsuhiro Harada ‏@Harada_TEKKEN 6m

...cont) However, we were able to confirm he has been logged into Steam daily, so we believe he is OK, but just has not shown up for work.
Expand

TTT2 PC version incoming?

So he threw a tantrum and stopped coming to work, so now they're posting this crap using his Twitter account to try and flush him out?

After that guy from Roosters Teeth went missing last week.. then they found his wallet and phone at home, his bike at the side of the road...
and now their searching the sea looking for him..
Im going to rule this as serious till they say its a joke..

:(

EDIT:
He's ok. Trust me guys. Don't worry. :)

Are you certain, sir?

EDIT: Read about his steam account being logged into. I thought that was an assumption. But I see its fact.

Next week Harada resurfaces at E3 representing Platinum Games at the side of Itagaki. Kamiya joins via livestream. Best fighting game ever in the works.

Eusis

Smash Bros to be shown at E3?

E3 in less than one week?

Namco working on it?

4SR7MW5.jpg

But really do hope he's safe ;_;
Combine this with MarkMan's post, and I think that picture outlines EXACTLY what happened. But probably not with Miyamoto responsible.

He's away at Nintendo working on Smash. Or has been in LA for the last week on business, thus OOO.

He'll also show Tekken 7 for next gen.

I live in dream land.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Weird tweet... hope everything is fine with Mr Harada.

the whole "harada is on steam" thing is very random too. either its a clever way to tease PC version of Tekken or just another awkward thing to say publicly as confirmation about his wellbeing :D

This is harada we're talking about. Definetly a joke. probably has something for E3. TxSF or TTT2 PC/Vita port.

Highly dout the company would inform the whole of twitter if it were an actual serious matter.

Yeah. This is the same guy in the vid with the capcom dude where they were fighting right?

Twitter is not a replacement for the police.

I'm sure they have his mobile.

noodalls

From the Tekken Takes Tokyo video (bundled with TTT2 limited edition) Harada is quite the PC enthusiast. Saying that he's been on Steam for a week is pretty plausible if you were looking for some reason for him to disappear.

Lulubop

From the Tekken Takes Tokyo video (bundled with TTT2 limited edition) Harada is quite the PC enthusiast. Saying that he's been on Steam for a week is pretty plausible if you were looking for some reason for him to disappear.

That's pretty interesting.

Doomshine

He has talked about PC games and Steam on his twitter too so it's definitely not something out of the ordinary for him to be on Steam.

FinKL

Katsuhiro Harada Katsuhiro Harada ‏@Harada_TEKKEN 6m

*This is TEKKEN Project support team* There appear to be some news articles worrying for Harada-san's safety (cont...

Katsuhiro Harada ‏@Harada_TEKKEN 6m

...cont) However, we were able to confirm he has been logged into Steam daily, so we believe he is OK, but just has not shown up for work.
Expand

TTT2 PC version incoming?

Is this their way to promote new versions coming to Steam?

My guess would be that new Naruto being on Steam.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
OMG if true. :(
Please be found in time for E3 Mr. Harada!

Top Bottom