• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katsuhiro Harada missing? | Upd: Healthy and safe!

Riposte

Right now Harada is in Ono's basement tied to a chair wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and two jumper cables attached to his nipples. Markman is in on it, after being bribed with a steam account. That's why he is telling us everything is okay.

Doomshine

I'm confident that this is a stunt, it doesn't make any sense for them to be tweeting this in english unless it's for E3. This really should have been handled more delicately though, especially so close to the untimely death of the oculus rift guy.

Harada tweets in english all the time.

Rocwell

Harada tweets in english all the time.

But their offices are in Tokyo. If he really was missing and they didn't have a clue where he was wouldn't he presumably be somewhere in Japan? Also going to twitter to try and incite a Carmen San Diego style manhunt should probably come sometime after alerting the local police.

If anything they will announce a Vita port of TTT2...at least I hope so...

This I need. I've always been away more than home so I have no time to practice. T:DR and T6 got ten times more playtime from me than my home versions strictly due to being away so much (undergrad and grad art school is demanding).

I want to practice and want the option.

Skilletor

Please don't announce a new Tekken at E3. Give people time to enjoy TTT2.

It would come out in arcades first (where it's be 3 years since TTT2's release). We probably wouldn't get it for two years after that. Now would be a great time to announce it.

I don't know man, doesn't sound like a joke to me:

https://twitter.com/mykeryu/status/342141761428262912

If it does end up being a joke they deserve all the shit they get for it, especially considering what happened to Ono.
Still sounds like a joke... I feel like they would have done something besides publicly shaming him through his own twitter if this was real, and news sites would be trying to get comments from higher-ups. REALLY sounds like an E3 stunt. Especially since they all seem to be absolutely sure he's fine.

My sarcasm detector has been non-functional since birth, though, so what do I know.

AAK

Many twitter posts throughout the past year by Harada heavily hinted that TxSF won't get an Arcade release. I'm drawing this conclusion because he was implying that TxSF is being designed first and foremost for the console crowd before the hardcore. I think he'll wait until T7 for another arcade game.

Meier

The *tekken support team* and missing "from office" and "thanks" make it look like a joke to me.
Tekken support team is emphasized because it isn't him actually posting. Thanks is used to end a public statement typically. The tweet reads like a legit concern to me.

XenoRaven

I hope he's alright. It seems like he's had an extremely busy schedule as of late. I hope he didn't push himself too hard.

If he's logging into Steam, the worse that could have happened is that he quit Namco. Obviously, this is a joke and he is safe and if it wasn't, the cops would be tracing that IP where he logged into Steam to go get him.

GrayFoxPL

I'm also a VF fan, going by your laws my opinion is higher than yours.

DOA just gives mere illusion being good at FG. Me being both TK VF fan and dozen others makes your opinion kinda like a skillset needed to play DOA - nonexistent.

shaowebb

DOA just gives mere illusion being good at FG. Me being both TK VF fan and dozen others makes your opinion kinda like a skillset needed to play DOA - nonexistent.

DOA is great fun, but the counter system is a bit OP. Should have some kind of actual cost for using it IMO. Maybe a debuff period or something.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I just got TTT2 on Wii U, but I'd pick up a Steam version without hesitation.

Hope that this is all just a stunt.

Hermii

It cant possibly be a stunt. They woudnt frighten people like that for some PR. Harada is probably having some personal issues, could happen to anyone.

DR2K

Banned

Want to play DOA first to 10 with me? Since the skill set is non existant you should be fine.

GDGF

Soothsayer
It's time.

tZ4dwma.jpg

He's fine. I'm sure this is just an E3 stunt

Maybe he decided to take some mental health days and didn't tell anyone. It's not like they can fire him over a no-call/no-show. He's too important.

Top Bottom