• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katy Perry winning at the Grammys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
No.

She downgraded moved on to John Mayer.
TDUI1YK.gif

Sloppy seconds from the Lord
TDUI1YK.gif

tumblr_mhxom01O5D1qfoj4do1_1280.jpg

Says the girl dating Timedog.

My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a fuckin' David Duke cock. I'm going to start dating separately from my dick.

He looked like a brown guy but sounded like a white guy

I don't jerk off because I'm horny. I'm sort of half-chick. It's like District 9. I can fire alien weapons. I can insert a tampon. No, I do it because I want to take a brain bath. It's like a hot whirlpool for my brain, in a brain space that is 100 percent agreeable with itself

It's as if Jesus Christ drew a woman by hand for Marvel Comics, but the canvas was reality itself.

I don't know how her acting is, but if Halle Barry can pass as cat woman, this girl can play wonder woman. Wonder Woman the movie starring Katy Perry. Get it done Warner Bros.

jaxword

They should make a live action LoZ with Katy Perry as Navi.

Honestly, all video game movie directors need to realize is that if they embraced the vibrant, colorful and campy attitudes, the films would be far better accepted than the serious and deep stuff they try to make them.

Just go all out with Link and Zelda and Ganon having cartoonish fun and have cartoonish actors (like Perry and, oh, Adam Lambert or something) show what people want to see, cartoonish over the topness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom