• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct: ORCHID reveal stream + Spinal (Jan) + Fulgore (March)

DarkCloud

hGGsZhb.gif

Pft...like he's never accidentally walked in on his sister while she's changing or getting out of the shower before. Jago's desensitized by now.

cmgfender

Banned
Seriously. Plus it's more distracting that the 360's because it's all green and pretty contrasting to the game they are playing. Also don't really need that picture-in-picture of them playing the game down below -_-

You can customize the color to whatever you want

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Looks amazing. Got a chance to play it last week and it's a lot of fun.

Vire

Why is her stage in some abandoned building?

Should be in a jungle or something with the tiger and all...

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I remember seeing Max's video where they showed the tutorial system, I can't wait to go through that so I can understand half of what they're saying lol.

Still, I love watching the game, there is so much going on.

I love Orchid, but I honestly could do without that stage. It's too COD/Battlefield. I'll be playing a lot of that, so it would be nice to have a different stage for her. A glitzy NYC or TOKYO rooftop would have been much cooler.

Salz01

Did they tweak her face since the reveal? It looks different now. Looked better before when they did the reveal.

Overall she looks and seems to play cool. That stage is boring. Not very imaginative.

Top Bottom