• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct: ORCHID reveal stream + Spinal (Jan) + Fulgore (March)

T.O.P

Banned
OT will be up later in the day. Probably. I don't know. I chose a title.

:)

it's finally time

crying-gifs-10112013-11.gif

.la1n

A peek into what would happen if they weren't being conservative with designs? I don't know Sadira turned out okay...Strider and Glacius on the other hand not so much. If there is one thing DH needs it's some consistency.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
A peek into what would happen if they weren't being conservative with designs? I don't know Sadira turned out okay...Strider and Glacius on the other hand not so much. If there is one thing DH needs it's some consistency.

But glacius looks amazing?

.la1n

But glacius looks amazing?

I refuse his new design, REFUSE. It's the face to be honest, whole head and neck looks wacky and off. The spikes sticking through the lower part of the head just remind me of mini walrus tusk. It's better in motion but in still shots I just do not like it at all. At least it's not as terrible as the concept art where there were teeth, I laughed out loud when I saw that.

FinKL

This painting is a skin for the background of training mode, or a player profile card? Or a viewable piece in the gallery?

When you buy audio track, you also see a screenshot of the original stage zoomed out. This is then superimposed over the original KI training stage that already looks like a "virtual training room". It's not a player profile card, but it might be viewable in gallery and I can't confirm if you can use it in Vs.

clav

I listen to Killer Instinct audio to prepare myself for work.

Glorious.

ULTRAAAAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bumpkin

Mmmm, OT. Only one more week.

On a tangential note, has anyone who ordered an XB1 through either the Xbox 360 dash or the Microsoft Store (online) gotten any kind of shipping notice yet?

bumpkin

I got an email but still nothing on shiping.

Good Matches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_aqP9CU5kw

Da killer instinct stick video hype hype hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9euu40FM3KQ
I got an email today saying it shipped. The UPS tracking doesn't bring up anything yet so it probably won't actually be in transit until tomorrow, but it's good to see progress. I got worried when the 15th came and went -- when a prior email reminded me to have my info in order -- but now I feel better.

I placed my preorder on July 10th. When did you do yours?

Top Bottom