• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct: ORCHID reveal stream + Spinal (Jan) + Fulgore (March)

Fuck you MS and your BS.

Fuck you.

As a fan of all things Nintendo, the Nintendo 64 for me was my teenage years. I finished over 80 games for that gorgeous system and Killer Instinct Gold was up in the top 10 of most-played. Seeing this now i would almost get an Xbox One just for one single game.

Talk about misplaced anger, if you're looking for someone to blame then throw it at Nintendo for selling Rare to begin with.

derFeef

Fuck you MS and your BS.

Fuck you.

As a fan of all things Nintendo, the Nintendo 64 for me was my teenage years. I finished over 80 games for that gorgeous system and Killer Instinct Gold was up in the top 10 of most-played. Seeing this now i would almost get an Xbox One just for one single game.

Fuck them for reviving that IP, because damn, that's what people wanted, seriously!

Fuck you MS and your BS.

Fuck you.

I know it's hard sometimes, but things change. The best we can do is to adapt the best we can in an increasingly complex and difficult world.

Fuck you MS and your BS.

Fuck you.

U0RtF9I.jpg

AcidGlow

Neo Member
I don't have a PS3.. but I wanted to play Kill Zone and God of War... I guess the one to blame for this is SONY and not myself for going XBox. *Kappa*

Enordash

Did anyone take that Sabrewulf avatar? I would like to grab it if no one did even though I need Jago in my veins.

Edit: Doesn't seem like anyone did! Taking until proven otherwise.

Miles X

ALL Xbox One games to have 1000GS. Glad for KI!! more achievements the better.

Speaking of which, I'm amazed we haven't seen any achievement lists.

mbmonk

Question about Counter Breakers ( aka Bluffs ).

I am having a hard time understanding the order of the button inputs.

So let's say I do an opener. Do I do my auto double ( FP for example ) and then once I feel like the opponent has read the FP auto double and intends to break it, I then input the Counter Breaker Command ( MP + MK )?

So my button input would be:
Opener - > FP -> quickly MP + MK?

I assume I have to do an auto double before the Counter Breaker so that the opponent has something to read and break.

Sorry for the stupid question, it's just that during the EVO 2013 round table Ken Lobb said "Do an opener, then a bluff". So I am just not sure how this mechanic is implemented.

What BS? Funding a sequel that no one else would? This is kind of an extreme post.
I take it as a joke and not as fanboy whining.

The BS is that he wants KI SO MUCH, he'd pay for a console he doesn't want in order to play it. Sounds like Microsoft were smart in funding this game after all. Hope there are more people that do get it. We all want that second season.

I take it as a joke and not as fanboy whining.

The BS is that he wants KI SO MUCH, he'd pay for a console he doesn't want in order to play it. Sounds like Microsoft were smart in funding this game after all. Hope there are more people that do get it. We all want that second season.

If Riptor has feathers I'm going to stab someone.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Told ya the tournament winners would get a console.

http://playxbla.com/want-to-compete...ur-skills-at-select-microsoft-stores-on-1121/

After almost more than a decade, the popular fighting franchise returns with the Killer Instinct characters and combos that revolutionized fighting games, only on Xbox One.

Think you’ve got the Killer Instinct? You could have a chance to prove it at the Killer Instinct Ultra Fighter Tournament in select Microsoft retail stores on launch night, 11/21. Click Read More to check out which participating Microsoft Stores you can compete at!

> Burlington, MA
> Houston, TX
> Lone Tree, CO
> Orlando, FL (Florida Mall)
> Seattle, WA (UVillage)
> San Diego, CA

Tournament details:

> 256 players can register for the tournament—if you arrive after we’ve registered all our winners, stick around because you may have a chance at being selected as an alternate!

> Prizing (per store):
One Grand Prize Winner will receive the Ultimate Xbox One Gaming House, which includes an Xbox One, all launch night titles, 1 year of Xbox Live PLUS a trip to Jacksonville, FL to play in a final showdown on stage on Saturday, 11.23, to determine the Killer Instinct Ultra Fighter Champion, with Major Nelson as Host & MC. All 1st place winners will also have a meet & greet with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and attend the live performance near the Microsoft store.

One 2nd place Winner will receive all launch night Xbox One titles, 1 year of Xbox Live, and $1,000 Microsoft Store gift card

One 3rd place winner will receive all launch night Xbox One titles and 1 year of Xbox Live
Registration is FREE and is on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at 6 pm.

Tournament play will begin at 8 pm
Participants must be 18 years or older. Proof of age may be required.
Each store will crown its tournament winner before midnight and everyone can countdown to the Xbox One launch together!

mbmonk

is there a video or artical about online features like lobbies, match making, tournaments, etc?

have they shown any of the features discussed in the evo panel?

Messi

Finally got to play 3 matches. Its beautiful. 4 characters. Jago, thunder. Glacius and saberwulf. I have a picture that describes my time with it.

xVyoSl.jpg

FinKL

What's the deal with this free KI? Was out of the country for about a month, made the wait that much easier though.

What's the deal with this free KI? Was out of the country for about a month, made the wait that much easier though.

Free KI with all Season 1 characters were given out to select MVP's, Ambassadors, and Live users. As normal you can still get KI free with the single rotating character.

Flowmoney

Killer Instinct |OT| Thread of Long and Godlike Combos

Killer Instinct |OT| Danger ! Danger ! Danger !

Killer Instinct |OT| Jamming past the 90's

Killer Instinct |OT| Thread of B.Orchid's and FireCat's(Don't forget your Upper)

Killer Instinct |OT| We can still do the Electric Slide!

Killer Instinct |OT| You are already dead !

Killer Instinct |OT| Thread of Ultra Hype !!!

Killer Instinct |OT| Fighting at a Rare occasion

Sorry but I wanted to contribute in all the OT fun , though some things that I mentioned could be more exaggerated.

Top Bottom