• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 3 launches on Xbox One and Windows 10 March 29th

Ccd6yE9WEAAT3W8.jpg

Killer Instinct Season 3 launches on Xbox One and Windows 10 March 29th! For more S3 info: http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-details

Sounds good!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
arbiter has a crazy amount of meters going on lol

shadow
grenade
carbine
instinct
health
energy shield

Vitacat

I have Season 1 Ultra via GWG, and later bought season 2 ultra.

Will I be eligible for cross-buy to play season 1 and 2 on PC as well?

Jesus, Tusk's reach is enormous.

I have Season 1 Ultra via GWG, and later bought season 2.

Will I be eligible for cross-buy to play season 1 and 2 on PC as well?

If you still have Gold, you'll still have S1. That's the only condition. Otherwise, all good, all the time.

Nephtes

So let me get this straight... On March 29 a fighting game is launching on PC with 16+ characters, a stage for each of them, an awesome sound track, an arcade/story mode, online league play, a survival mode, a badass tutorial, and it has cross play between PC and console?

For $60 oe less? (Maybe?)
Impossible!
Capcom said it couldn't be done!

/s

tsab

So let me get this straight... On March 29 a fighting game is launching on PC with 16+ characters, a stage for each of them, an awesome sound track, an arcade/story mode, online league play, a survival mode, a badass tutorial, and it has cross play between PC and console?

For less than ?
Impossible!
Capcom said it couldn't be done!

/s

I've never been so excited for a
(PC)
fighting game in ages!!!

Scotia

Banned
Now that I've seen Tusk in full it hurts to say that I'm not a fan of his redesign. I would've perferred a standard barbarian. His retro will have to do. His voice isn't great as well. Presentation wise I'm just not a fan.

I like how huge he is though.

God Enel

How do you pay for the game? do you have to buy each one separately or can you buy all of them (the whole game) for cheaper?

DopeyFish

How do you pay for the game? do you have to buy each one separately or can you buy all of them (the whole game) for cheaper?

they may price differently for PC

but there are ways to buy everything at once (everything but shadow jago, which is separate)

God Enel

they may price differently for PC

but there are ways to buy everything at once (everything but shadow jago, which is separate)

whats the cost of the whole game for x1 if i may ask and how much is shadow jago?

I'm so hyped for this. Back in the days when I was a kid my brother bought KI on SNES and I was absolutely blown away by the black cartridge. Was waiting for this game quite a while now and cannot fucking wait!!

j0hnnix

I hope season 2 drops in price so I can get both.. should of got it when it was on sale a few months back. ugh.

DopeyFish

whats the cost of the whole game for x1 if i may ask and how much is shadow jago?

I'm so hyped for this. Back in the days when I was a kid my brother bought KI on SNES and I was absolutely blown away by the black cartridge. Was waiting for this game quite a while now and cannot fucking wait!!

$60 for all characters but shadow jago... shadow jago isn't available to buy right now, but last time he was $10
(possibly) $120 for all characters plus extra costumes, accessories, KI 1/2 arcade, etc this pack is only for the super hardcore really

we don't know what the plans are for ultra edition for season 3 yet... it may not be happening this time around... we have to wait and see

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Ultra-Combo.com's S3 Writeup: http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-details/

See direct feed, no-obnoxious-overlay-music vids of Arbiter, Rash, and Kim's Ultras, Arbiter's Stage Ultra, a few intros, and some screenshots.

---

I can deal with this version of Maximillius Doodbrodia Tusk, he seems cool enough once he starts his own version of Lazer Sword, heh. These characters REALLY are different in height and such, which is cool. Arbiter has meters for everyone, he might actually be all 4 remaining characters of the season rolled into one.

Top Bottom