• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - input lag now? if you want a reskinned COD4, go play WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc Evils said:
threads needs screens posted before:

33yorpz.jpg
This pic gave me an orgasmo

Owensboro

Based on all these reviews, Major Congratulations are in order for GG.

The Ball is in your court now Sony. Market the hell out of this. I was at a birthday party last weekend and asked friends who owned a PS3 what they thought of Killzone 2, and they literally asked me: "What is a kill zone?" That should never happen, especialy with this game. Show GG some appreciation by marketing the hell out of this thing.

Lince

Banned
Stench said:
So proposing to suck someone's dick is considered an innocent method of showing respect?

That was one of the most absurd and pathetic things I have ever seen someone say at GAF before, and it can get pretty pathetic here.

And no, Seiken, this isn't because I'm a KZ2 hater. KZ2 is my most anticipated game this generation - I can't fucking wait for it. So put down the fanboy shield, because I'm not attacking the hive.

will you please shut the fuck up about me?? use my PM for every personal offense and insult you'd like, I really don't care I warn you, but keep your shit out of the thread, thank you.

I_D

lupinko said:
Buubububuubuubuut IGN gave GTA4 a 10 for gwafix. :lol

Don't even get me started with their Uncharted one, "best graphics I've ever seen" then gave it either an 8 or maybe a 9. :lol

Yeah, it's all stupid.

GTA4 isn't even a nice looking game, no matter how large it is (IMO).
I don't happen to think Uncharted is as great as GAF thinks, but it's definitely among some of the top-looking games.

It's all numbers though... just numbers.

The screens and videos (and actual game) obviously speak better than numbers can.

Arnie

TTP said:
Thank Guerrilla I say.

All I did was just play the game. :D
Now the embargo is up, can you give us anymore details on the new multiplayer maps and any changes to the ranking system etc?

Cruzader said:
Seriously now. Even the sound I believe is uncompressed 7.1 yet a 9 on that too?! Fucking hell. If KZ2 had that "only on X360" BS, I bet the scores would of been 10.

I forgot that to the sound of the game is incredible and i experience only in video,imaging how that sh** should sound on a 7.1 system.

Sometimes i think that they go ok let me put a 8 in here a 9 in here another 9 in here and a 10 in here,oh wait no 10's let me level that up i up that 8 to a 9 and downgrade the 10 and here we have it,to to put the best experience ever and we are good to go.:lol

Synless

hitlerat said:
So...
IGN review...
MGS4, GTA4, GOW2, COD4 got 10 for graphics....
And KZ2 got only 9.5?

Come on...
This is what I'm talking about, I really don't want to bitch about this because it got a great score, but sometimes I wonder wtf they are thinking, Killzone is clearly better looking then them by a mile and they scored it lower. Now either they've seen some games coming out in the future that look really good too or they are just doing it to laugh at all the arguments.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
wow, I despise IGN and that video review pushed my hype meter up to 11. Way to bring the goods. It's nice to anticipate a game so much that looks to deliver.

also, can fellow KZ hypists please not quote Tormentoso? He's the only gaf user certifiably retarded enough to ignore.

Cruzader

Banned
Synless said:
This is what I'm talking about, I really don't want to bitch about this because it got a great score, but sometimes I wonder wtf they are thinking, Killzone is clearly better looking then them by a mile and they scored it lower. Now either they've seen some games coming out in the future that look really good too or they are just doing it to laugh at all the arguments.

in b4 "Secret PS3 Game".

(*** Oh and by the way, I can predict that IGN will give 'Secret PS3 Game' a 9.0 on Graphics and sound even though it probably will rape everything when it comes out just like KZ2***)

GodofWine

Purple Drank said:
And how much more can GG squeeze out of the PS3? It's already incredible. I can't wait.

They have 2 more SPU's to work with still...plus some improved programming / experience...fuh-get-da-bowt-it....

Good to see the reviews roll in with all 9+ , now I cannot stand the wait even more.

Boss Man

Great scores! Reading through a few of them now.

Is this only a European thing? When will the other reviews start rolling in?

Cruzader

Banned
Dizzan said:
I just got an email saying Killzone is available Feb 09????????

Is this news? Did you guys already know?
is this for USA or UK??Please say USA!!!

Edit: Fuck, I thought he meant Feb 09, 2009. :(

Dizzan

MINI Member
Cat in the Hat said:

Ah yer. It's 530 am here. My brain is still waking up. I got a little excited.

Still I think it will release early, otherwise they would have given the specific date.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
alba said:
TTP, check your messages (yes i know, too many of 'em :p)

I did. No worries. Got everything under control.

To those asking for impressions... didn't I gave enough? Anyways, my little GAF exclusive review will come with the official thread by Bruce.

But ask specific questions and I'll try to answer.

Owensboro said:
Based on all these reviews, Major Congratulations are in order for GG.

The Ball is in your court now Sony. Market the hell out of this. I was at a birthday party last weekend and asked friends who owned a PS3 what they thought of Killzone 2, and they literally asked me: "What is a kill zone?" That should never happen, especialy with this game. Show GG some appreciation by marketing the hell out of this thing.

It hopefully will be a UFC 94 and 95 as well as UFN 17

Rolf NB

Synless said:
It's their way to keep saying "600$ LULZ".

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
ChrisGoldstein said:
Hope this merits some midnight launches at gamestop

Yea, c'mon. I'd like to get uber-nerdy for a PS3 game, and this should fit right in with every typical crowd of testosterone gamer. Midnight launch ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom