• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - Re-Emergence Thread May 2008 - HD gameplay footage up

What I'm most excited about is not the graphics but the cover system that isnt retarded like in the rainbow six series. It should provide some great tactical combat in multiplayer and singleplayer.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Blimblim said:
Gameplay a bit later, but here is the demo's attract mode:
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6429_en.html

The part where there's a bunch of stuff falling down looks awesome. There are parts in there that actually look ugly though, some poor texture work, and what was up with the bullets not causing anything on the wall?

Looking forward to the 15 min gameplay video for further judgement!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
WHAT.... that whole fucking building just collapses hahah that is insane if not scripted... gotta get some god gifs outta this.

slider

Thanks Blim (and Snoopers too of course).

Wollan, wake up - there's something you have to see.

BTW, did we know about vehicles before? And when I say "we" I mean everyone apart from me... cos it's new to me.

WrikaWrek said:
The part where there's a bunch of stuff falling down looks awesome. There are parts in there that actually look ugly though, some poor texture work, and what was up with the bullets not causing anything on the wall?

Looking forward to the 15 min gameplay video for further judgement!

Visine, Lasix, contacts, glasses, STAT

DoomGyver

It looks beautiful.. and it's not even a direct feed. I cannot wait for the 15 min clip, hopefully someone will have it in 720p!

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
Holy freakin CRAP! Need Wall.gif

Also, the explosion from the RPG hitting the side of that lift is nuts.

WrikaWrek

Banned
chubigans said:
There is not a single instance in that video that indicates that. At all.

At all.

Imo it does, whe he's shooting at the "tower" the texture work is super bland. (0:11)

And the indoor part also imo looks pretty weak(0:21)

But i'm not going to create a fight over it. There's a dude suggesting this looks like the CG, so, i may be blind.

Forsete

Gold Member
I think the EU should pass a law banning game that LOOK THIS FUDGING GOOD.. Jeee

Edit: The trash has already arrived? Sigh.

tha_con

Banned
WrikaWrek said:
Imo it does, whe he's shooting at the "tower" the texture work is super bland. (0:11)

And the indoor part also imo looks pretty weak(0:21)

But i'm not going to create a fight over it. There's a dude suggesting this looks like the CG, so, i may be blind.

whydotexturesmatter.gif

needglasses.gif

looksfun.gif

explosions.gif

leavethread.gif

I could go on and on. Textures / Resolution whores really start to ruin your appreciation for gaming, I've noticed.

iceatcs

It's looks so good, esp the lighting.

People complaining about lack of colours, cos it is fucking on WAR and not our planet.

k79

Banned
25a5h5w.gif

JESUS!!!!! oO

Firewire

Banned
tha_con said:
whydotexturesmatter.gif

needglasses.gif

looksfun.gif

explosions.gif

leavethread.gif

I could go on and on. Textures / Resolution whores really start to ruin your appreciation for gaming, I've noticed.

Ignore lists ftw!

Top Bottom