• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Jong Un Issues Statement on Trump

Pomerlaw

There's a difference in tone between Obama and Donnie, but...

"We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals."

Let's not pretend the country-ending threats began with Trump. And I'm going to make a prediction here: they won't end with him, either. You'll be seeing a lot more threats like these within your lifetime from both republican and democrat leaders, so, if I were you, I'd get used to them or put on some Enya and ignore the world.

Missile launches from North Korea since 1984, the year of the first SCUD missile test.

I don't think Kimmy is the dictator his daddy and grampappy were, not exactly. Sanctions and other punitive measures taken against North Korea have done jack-shit to curb his idiocy. Just the opposite - they seem to be goading him on. The rest of the planet is very quickly running out of patience for his antics, and if at the very least you don't expect an escalation in violent threats, I don't know what to tell you.

As for the topic of this thread, regardless of the cogency of his (lol) points, Un is an unimaginably reprehensible and dangerous puke with an inferiority complex, not my homeboy that just won a fucking rap battle against easyD or some shit. He's not going to be met with any such regard from me. If you need any convincing as to why he and his dynasty should be strapped to a rocket and jettisoned into the sun as fast as humanely possible, I suggest reading this book:

Read this, and the next time Lil' Kim disses Trump or whoever, the last thought that'll be on your mind is, "He has a point."

Good post.

Trump is still a dangerous idiot.

Top Bottom