• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Psxphile

Pretty much made the choice of going to Unicorn easy.

Most people here definitely seem to be Unicorn.

So Gaf is choosing unicorn right?

There can only be one
6sOckYw.gif

There's only one correct choice and that's Unicorn.

latest

you knew it was inevitable!
stop fighting destiny!
JOIN US!
OR DIE!

oOT1P8e.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV--HzX9__I#t=4m21s

Malyse

Does anyone have any advice for
killing the Invisible in Agrabah in one turn? It's driving me crazy.
Come back later. It's better to push forward and clear more missions so you can get more gems and unlock more outfit nodes and get orichalcum and mythril to upgrade keyblades etc etc than to waste your AP trying to clear a mission.

Soul Beat

So I just downloaded this but it keeps giving me an error.

"Save Error. Check your storage memory" or something like that. Last I checked I have at least 1GB of memory. So does anyone know what the deal is?

KimChi

So jelly some of you got some 5* medals out of that daily pull, I got all 3* medals from it but I got one of each attack type so that's been making things a little easy to deal with atm.
Best to upgrade starlight with the first orichilium? That 5th attack will be awesome.

Thats what I did, so good having that extra attack

Bronx-Man

Banned
Huh. I should probably get this, but the list of worlds is pretty weak. Would've liked some more Tron or Nightmare Before Christmas stuff.

Is rerolling a thing here? It took a while to get 600 jewels to get the three medals, and I got 2 three stars and 1 four star. Should I just try that roll every day?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Is rerolling a thing here? It took a while to get 600 jewels to get the three medals, and I got 2 three stars and 1 four star. Should I just try that roll every day?
Rerolling, not really. It is way more important about which medals you actually get rather than how many stars at the end of things since they all evolve to 6 stars.

Malyse

Huh. I should probably get this, but the list of worlds is pretty weak. Would've liked some more Tron or Nightmare Before Christmas stuff.

The would be at odds with the implicit story beats.

FUUU.

I wish I had stolen the second post for the OP, can I keep hitting the character limit.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus christ this download is taking forever. 16% of part 1 after like 20 minutes

The music is good, though that doesn't help much. I started playing my micro waiting for the download to finish. Enjoying the combat more than I expected.

Edit: Thanks for the invite to Gaf Hearts, Suzaku! Looking forward to learning the game with y'all.

YES! This game is giving me that hype I get from getting card packs in Hearthstone. Too good.
I got the 3-star version of that. I guess my highest medal is the 4-star Valor Form Sora. Are there any ground rules with those medals you get from quests? Do you sell them, use them as fodder, or something else? Getting jewels seems pretty difficult. I'm only getting 150 every 5 quests, unless I'm missing something. I'm itching to get 3000 for the 10 shot, but that's like 100 quests.

I got the 3-star version of that. I guess my highest medal is the 4-star Valor Form Sora. Are there any ground rules with those medals you get from quests? Do you sell them, use them as fodder, or something else? Getting jewels seems pretty difficult. I'm only getting 150 every 5 quests, unless I'm missing something. I'm itching to get 3000 for the 10 shot, but that's like 100 quests.

I've been using some lower tiered medals as fodder to level up other ones. The Moogle Medals seem to only be good for selling. I would evolve/upgrade my medals but i haven't had any luck finding the requirements for them.

yes 150 every 5 quests
also 50 every login for the event
and 100 every day you login regardless
dont forget you can evolve medals to 6 star eventually

Kinsei

Banned
Nine more quests until I can get the Alice outfit! It sucks that the Mad Hatter outfit is guys only though. It would look great on me.

GoldStarz

Come back later. It's better to push forward and clear more missions so you can get more gems and unlock more outfit nodes and get orichalcum and mythril to upgrade keyblades etc etc than to waste your AP trying to clear a mission.

That's some nice advice, but not the advice I am looking for. I want to know how to beat it. Not how to run away from it and get to it later.

Famassu

Is this the game's way of telling me to quit playing? I haven't gotten any Mythril Stones in ages. :( Or do you only get them from particular missions?

This game ended up really eating my night. Its way more of a complete feeling little RPG than I really expected.

I've got some network trouble right now and I can't connect, so its absolutely killing me that I can't even find my user ID to put up here until tonight.

Primus

I need Munny. Lots of Munny. Sitting on a small hoard of Huey/Dewey/Louie medals I want to use to level my mains and don't have the cash to do it.

Top Bottom