• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

eefara

Is this better and more substantial than the Tales of Link game that's just released too? (Please keep away from Tales of vs Kingdom Hearts series discussion, I'm just talking about the 2 mobile games)

From what I've played of both, I've enjoyed KH more than Link so far.

Famassu

upgrading the keyblade lets you equip more medals actually
Yeah, leveling up opens up the slots, but seems like you also need enough Capacity for the medals as well. Probably not a problem with lower rarity medals, but might become one if you try to equip 5 6-star medals :p

Malyse

What stats are affected when you choose a tribe, I chose Unicornis.

Nothing. It's for weekly ranking rewards.

What exactly does Keyblade cost capacity do?

It lets you equip higher rarity medals. For example, six star medals are around 46 cost each. I was just able to equip five six stars on my old account. As an aside, Cid medals drop the cost of your medals by one, so save them for medals you really like.

what's munny madness?

30 minute chance to win some Moogle medals.

STOP CHOOSING UNICORN D:

There's only one correct choice and that's Unicorn.

latest

MiTYH

Is this better and more substantial than the Tales of Link game that's just released too? (Please keep away from Tales of vs Kingdom Hearts series discussion, I'm just talking about the 2 mobile games)

Already it seems much better, yes

Gotta say in my 10+ years of being a KH fan I have never stumbled upon Tales of vs KH discussion.

Eblo

Really wanted to dive into this, but whenever I finish downloading 1/2 it gives me a save error and starts downloading it from 0% again. argh

Malyse

OH SHIT! There are different eye colors now! That's actually a big deal because previously Skuld was the only character in KHX that didn't have blue eyes, so everyone assumed she was going to be a villain. I'm so happy that we might not have to kill her.

Malyse

should i be leveling up medals? got a 5* donald i like

Yeah. Because of the ability to upgrade any medal to six star, you can level anything you like.

b.... but we snakes don't have enough members and you unicorns have already 2 teams :/

for what do you need munny?
2? Try five at least.

Munny is needed for leveling medals and upgrading them, but you'll really need it when you start getting skills. They are super expensive.

Top Bottom