• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Rojo

My first daily roll. Got KH2 mickey for my tutorial roll

p9ZAWxw.jpg

Someone knows my favorite FF haha.

ID: 8228

Vulpes

Gret OT! As a avid KH fan I didn't even know about this game, but I can see
I will be spending a ton of time with this. Should i be saving my Jewels or get new medals?

Well I was too impatient and did the daily pull got 3 4* Yufie, Selpie and Bambi. Also Got KH 2 Mickey on tutorial roll

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I haven't done a single pull besides the tutorial.

aravuus

GAF #1 now has 28 members with 2 pending invitations, so I'm not gonna invite anyone anymore or accept the requests. Sorry! Someone's gotta make a new party!

Famassu

So... Would it be better to equip a Red (Power) medal that is over 4000 to a "Blue world" or is a 3400+ blue better? Since blue is strong against red, is red weak against blue? Blue vs blue is "neutral" as far as strength goes?

So what's there reason/excuse for not releasing this on the UK app store? We speak English here.

Getting tired of being treated like crap by region locking companies.

Eylos

Banned
So what's there reason/excuse for not releasing this on the UK app store? We speak English here.

there is a media fire download link, in one of the pages of the thread, just download it and install ;)

Psxphile

Game crashes between missions/screens. I'm starting to get annoyed, I make a bit a progress and it up and dies. At least it autosaves.

aravuus

Has anyone tried save migrating between two devices via the Facebook cloud save thing? Wondering if I could easily play on my phone during the work day and on the tablet whenever I'm home.

e: nice to see that connecting to facebook automatically puts your profile photo next to your name though lol. Unfortunately it's very hard to see my face in my photo, sorry yall

They're not even giving excuses lol, just staying silent and hope Europeans don't mind. At least they didn't IP lock the US version, I guess.

duckroll

Game crashes between missions/screens. I'm starting to get annoyed, I make a bit a progress and it up and dies. At least it autosaves.

Sounds like you need a better phone for it. That's one downside of mobile gaming, exact system requirements for smooth performance isn't always obvious.

Psxphile

Sounds like you need a better phone for it. That's one downside of mobile gaming, exact system requirements for smooth performance isn't always obvious.

Maybe. Good ol' reliable Galaxy S III ain't so reliable anymore, I guess. Too sentimental to put a bullet in it, though. :T

eefara

What do I need to do to join the gaf group?

There are currently (as far as I know) 3 gaf groups: 2 unicornis and 1 anguis. Both Unicornis appear to be full up, but Anguis has plenty of room. :D In any case, your union needs to match the union of one of the groups recruiting. Post your ID and union here, and the appropriate person will send you a party invite in game.

lantus

I'm playing on a Galaxy s6 and performance is pretty bad still. Guess we're just going to have to wait for updates.

aravuus

Have to say I'm pretty glad I can't buy jewels with euros. I never buy any of that crap, but this is KH... Could've ended up buying a bit, maybe. Or a lot.

SE missing out on those European whales, though. Idiots.

Have to say I'm pretty glad I can't buy jewels with euros. I never buy any of that crap, but this is KH... Could've ended up buying a bit, maybe.

SE missing out on those European whales, though. Idiots.
SE is just making sure you don't spend any money on the American server when a European server is still in the works

SoulUnison

Banned
Lame. I sent a request in-game last night with my had username and the group only had 7 people in it. I wake up this morning and it's full and my request did nothing, I guess.

enoki

I'm playing on a Galaxy s6 and performance is pretty bad still. Guess we're just going to have to wait for updates.

No issues whatsoever on a Nexus 6P, so our performance should be close. I've read others having issues with it on the S6. Hopefully it's as simple as an update!

Lnds500

easier said than done on iOS :(

Creating a new account for iTunes isn't that hard.

Go to the US store and try to purchase a free app. It will ask you to create an account AND give you the option to select "None" as a payment method.

Wanderer5

How much does the stuff with unions affect the game? Would like to do Vulpes, but that currently a ghost town here.:/

Edit: Ugh tried uninstalling the game and re downloading again. Still crashes at the same spot (after choosing a union). I just try again at home.

aravuus

SE is just making sure you don't spend any money on the American server when a European server is still in the works

Why would they care what servers the game's running on? I would imagine they'd still get xx% of the IAP money. Maybe. Honestly, I have no idea how this works.

I wouldn't be so sure they're really setting up a European server or anything like that tho. Doesn't really sound like they're planning on bringing the game here any time soon.

RalchAC

Okay, so I downloaded the APK (since I guess the future EU version would be the same as the US one).

I've finished the first 6 quests and after that I've been looking at the different tabs and stuff. Is there anything important I should know? I've seen the 600 money for 3 medals deal. Should I wait and do a 10 pull or is the deal as nice as it sounds?

demonkaze

Creating a new account for iTunes isn't that hard.

Go to the US store and try to purchase a free app. It will ask you to create an account AND give you the option to select "None" as a payment method.

How do I change my App Store over to the US one in the first place?

Top Bottom