• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Joqu

Oh hey free 1000 jewels for top union players. Not complaining...

That's 2€ more expensive than in Finland, where are you playing that it's even more expensive?

Belgium. I'm really thinking it used to be cheaper though.......

Where do I complain? >.>

edit: hell yeah it was. i went to my purchase history, I bought a weekly deal two weeks ago in eurobucks and it was 14.99

WTF?

edit2: well there it is. I guess I don't complain... this is getting pricey though. D:

deanote666

Gold Member
Dat moment when you pull a regular Namine during this pull...

Decided to guilt Marl A and HD Ursula since I have an extra...

42% on Marl A with extra attack and 84% on Ursula...

We need another guilting campaign so I will have room and not have to do this. :/

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Pulled once more and got Lady Tremaine. Really happy, but still not enough to break 8m. 7.37m now. Without Namine, there's no way I can break into that spot.

E: I made a setup that relies on Second Chance. 7.8m now. Damnit.

deanote666

Gold Member
Pulled once more and got Lady Tremaine. Really happy, but still not enough to break 8m. 7.37m now. Without Namine, there's no way I can break into that spot.

E: I made a setup that relies on Second Chance. 7.8m now. Damnit.

I have namine but can only get 7.3m with a 59% multiplier. What is your setup and is one path worth more points than another?

Where's the shortcut for today's jewel quest, is it just the copters in front of the mansion, Im a couple of seconds late each time

Edit - Nm got it with that portal, this quest sucks for newer players.

Well 3.9k on twitter. So I'd say we are locked in into getting another brooms.
5/8 is going to be an interesting day. I wonder if everyone is going to use their Mickey Brooms right away.
I myself have a 3 dot HD Roxas and ill Leon. But long term game, I'd like to get a Namine HD and use it on her. (Although when I get her she may not have any dots...)

Do you all plan on using your Mickey Brooms next week? Or continuing to hoard them?

Where's the shortcut for today's jewel quest, is it just the copters in front of the mansion, Im a couple of seconds late each time

Haven't done it yet, but the one on Monday sucked even for the shortcut.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have namine but can only get 7.3m with a 59% multiplier. What is your setup and is one path worth more points than another?

Tried my setup again and scored 7.3m myself. The strategy I've seen relies on a HUGE single target guilted medal. I don't have one of those...

Monday's was tough, but I got it on my second try - my first being 3 seconds over while yesterday was a cakewalk. Today, I was on track for 90 or so seconds but I kept thinking I was running over the limit. Despite that, I finally finished just under 90 (was like 88 seconds) on my 3rd try lol.

And yes, that was by utilizing the shortcut and I agree new players must be annoyed at the copter fleets.

Skittles

Well 3.9k on twitter. So I'd say we are locked in into getting another brooms.
5/8 is going to be an interesting day. I wonder if everyone is going to use their Mickey Brooms right away.
I myself have a 3 dot HD Roxas and ill Leon. But long term game, I'd like to get a Namine HD and use it on her. (Although when I get her she may not have any dots...)

Do you all plan on using your Mickey Brooms next week? Or continuing to hoard them?

Haven't done it yet, but the one on Monday sucked even for the shortcut.
Here's hoping they do stretch goals for more stuff
Tried my setup again and scored 7.3m myself. The strategy I've seen relies on a HUGE single target guilted medal. I don't have one of those...
Do you have xaldin b? He's a forgotten hero that got swept under by xiggybar b.

I hope they weren't lying when they said they would do more twitter campaigns. Once every several months is not enough. Judging by things it seems they hired an actual PR person and the localization team got slightly bigger. Hopefully the amount of content we get starts to ramp up.

Famassu

I'm gonna hoard 'em FMBs. Already used one to guilt some medal that I don't even remember right now. Gonna save them for something more special. One potential canditate is HD Axel. Have one pip on him already and a +1000 STR trait. Hoping for another or an extra attack for moar def debuffage. He should be able to hit like a muthafucka if I ever get him guilted.

Razmos

FINALLY
LHxz2wRh.jpg
This shit took forever.

Got Damage in Raids as a trait on my Mickey and Minnie. Damn. Was hoping for extra attack.

Currently ranked 853rd, doubt I'm going to stay in the top 1000 though.
Top 2000 is still cool.

For some reason I thought the challenge yesterday was 1 min 20 seconds rather than 120seconds. This is why it was an issue for me. I can't even justify this foolishness. Just misread it in mission screen.

For some reason I thought the challenge yesterday was 1 min 20 seconds rather than 120seconds. This is why it was an issue for me. I can't even justify this foolishness. Just misread it in mission screen.
My friend, you are not alone. I did the exact same thing. Even restarted a few times because I thought I had gone over the timelimit.

Razmos

This happened to me too. The fact that the mission states 120 seconds, but then the actual mission timer is in minutes is very confusing.

78.8k on twitter.
Would assume 80k today, or tomorrow.

Happened to me too. I had 1:45, and was confused when I got them all the objectives, then I reread it. xD

deanote666

Gold Member
Thanks to a random borrowed medal, I was able to get into the 400's in the HSC ranking. I used all 28 mirrors on my Xaldin B to make it happen too. ;_;

I made it to tier 14 in the coliseum. Don't think I'm getting any further unless something comes out this month to change up my set.

78.8k on twitter.
Would assume 80k today, or tomorrow.

Happened to me too. I had 1:45, and was confused when I got them all the objectives, then I reread it. xD

All of their timed objectives are always in seconds. It's always in minutes in the actual quest.

My friend, you are not alone. I did the exact same thing. Even restarted a few times because I thought I had gone over the timelimit.

Thank God I wasn't the only one

This happened to me too. The fact that the mission states 120 seconds, but then the actual mission timer is in minutes is very confusing.

Yep, this is what got me too. I finished in like 1:28 (88 seconds) but I swore that I needed to finish in 1:20... Then I reread that it was 120 seconds and nearly threw my phone (but didn't).

Farsi

This is the new banner for tonight. With every pull you get a guaranteed medal from the 7 chosen.

fxQP92S.png

The art from the banner is from Key Art #6

55aYWa1.png

No confirmation whether or not KA6 is a mercy pull.

Famassu

It's kind of a weird thing when you play this early tuesday and then the next time on friday, yet you've still only missed one day's stuff. Feels like there's so much time between tuesday & friday that it should be more. :p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Proud Quest 109 is the first one I have zero way of 3 Mickey clearing. 4 gauge cost or more, OTK everything? Nope. Gonna have to wait until I've guilted stuff to stand ANY chance at that.

c-murph

Oh shit! Came in rank 915 for the M&M medal.

Pluto B 74% and Atk +1000
M&M 130% and Para Resist 20% & Atk +1000

The anniversary and the month of April was pretty kind to my Nova. Went from 250ish in March to 407.

Skittles

Why do traits have to exist in this game.

Also, the game has kinda been stale lately with the lack of events/story/proud quests, along with the no mercy banners. I hope they make some changes soon.
Traits are suffering.

They def skipped/missed the update with story/proud quests. Should have at least gotten proud+ quests and more proud quests. Wonder what happened. Just realized we haven't had a grind event like the Watermelon one in ages, they need a bigger team.

The only 2 positives to the new banner are that you can't get mediocre premiums and our banners are becoming more and more like JP's. Hopefully within the next 2ish we get medals that come dotted.

Proud Quest 109 is the first one I have zero way of 3 Mickey clearing. 4 gauge cost or more, OTK everything? Nope. Gonna have to wait until I've guilted stuff to stand ANY chance at that.

I got lucky with that quest as one of my main power hitters was my iBB medal that I put SP Gauge 1 on, so it offset having to use Master Erauqs, Saïx, Xaldin B and Herc & Phil. Granted, only one of them is not guilted (Xal B).

Today was a good day for me. (For my JP account)
I restarted my JP account 7 times trying to get a Seph Ex.
On my 2nd pull of my 7th account. This happened...

ohsbAVX.jpg

So like a week ago I pulled a BOOSTED Sephiroth Ex and a couple days later I put a Mickey Broom on him and rolled a 179% guilt!
Freaking lucky right?

So I got Seph Ex boosted on 2nd pull.
And... well... it gets better.

I just did my 4th pull on the banner, going for Lingering Will.
And this just happened...

NrXQbL8.jpg

All I need it a person to give me some general strength and my JP account might just because better than my global account. lol...

So like a week ago I pulled a BOOSTED Sephiroth Ex and a couple days later I put a Mickey Broom on him and rolled a 179% guilt!
Freaking lucky right?

So I got Seph Ex boosted on 2nd pull.
And... well... it gets better.

I just did my 4th pull on the banner, going for Lingering Will.
And this just happened...

NrXQbL8.jpg

All I need it a person to give me some general strength and my JP account might just because better than my global account. lol...
Damn man. I've been playing JP for about a year now and I haven't had any pulls that lucky.

Note to self: do not try to do the daily timed jewel quests while blind drunk. Jeez that was hard work

I was mad that I ran into additional enemies before hitting the black copter fleet and was worried I'd screw up my time but alas, I still finished at 75 seconds.

I really need to stop worrying about my time though granted, Monday's quest was enough to scare me initially.

Damn man. I've been playing JP for about a year now and I haven't had any pulls that lucky.

Yeah it's pretty insane that I got not only 2 Seph Ex, but that they are both boosted, in just 4 freaking pulls.

I'd love to get a 3rd one from my 5th pull, but I highly doubt that will happen. xD

I really want Darkgnaw because of these Seph Ex. Multiplier would be freaking insane.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Raid boss gives good Lux, but takes a beating.

E: Found a pattern in the colosseum I can OTK in T13. On round 42 now. I don't know if I'll hit T14, but I should be OK for top 10k unless some new banner comes out this month that ruins it for me.

deanote666

Gold Member
I hit tier 14 but don't think I can go any further unless a new medal comes out to upset the balance.

I'll probably stay in the top 2500 but am hoping to stay in the top 1000 though.

I could do about 6.7m per round of this raid boss due to the 5 turns per round.

Famassu

I could kill the raid boss in two tries, mostly thanks to my ultimate defender Vexen B w/ Extra attack & Def Boost III. The first time he failed and I couldn't get more than maybe 30% damage done. Second time I stayed alive for many, many extra turns.

deanote666

Gold Member
I could kill the raid boss in two tries, mostly thanks to my ultimate defender Vexen B w/ Extra attack & Def Boost III. The first time he failed and I couldn't get more than maybe 30% damage done. Second time I stayed alive for many, many extra turns.

I've only used my Vexen B w/ Extra attack on the proud + boss missions so far. Mine doesn't have an ability though.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Feel like people are working a lot harder at this Coliseum. Barely in top 5k.

Yeah, it will get dirty at the end of the month. I just hit 2912th. I'm gonna try and get top 2500, but I suspect I'll settle for top 10k.

E: Although I just jumped over 100 ranks after one more round clear. So maybe people are slowing down at the moment. A new banner or something will make it rough, though.

deanote666

Gold Member
Feel like people are working a lot harder at this Coliseum. Barely in top 5k.

I was 184th in last month's coliseum and have already been pushed into the 260's of this month's...

Meowjesty 100% chipped w/ ABIII max, +6 gen strength, +2 power strength enemy -2 power def, 2.70 multiplier on olympia, and does 1 damage per hit in tier 14 on red enemies...

King don goof 150% chipped w/ ABIII max, ground enemy def -60%, extra attack 40%, +6 gen strength, +2 speed strength enemy -2 speed def, 2.10 multiplier on olympia, and does 1 damage per hit in tier 14 on flying enemies on the 2nd attack.....

Edit: illustrated halloween sora VIP medal, jewel gauntlet quests next week.... Yay?

Top Bottom