• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Caim

I like this game, I just really feel like it has no true importance to the series so far. I mean... Surely the story missions don't. One cool thing that did occur was the moogle building his own gummi ship and saying he will use it to sell across worlds. This game should explain little things like that more often... I'm not at mission 100 yet so maybe it does. As of now though, it feels so non-canon that even Coded feels incredibly important.

I'm assuming the story will kick in much later, but it was neat to get a little bit of story on Chirithy though.

eefara

With story coming so slowly in the missions, makes me wonder how often we'll get new story missions. Every update? Every other?
Every every other?

RalchAC

Are you folks buying jewels with money to get those strong medals?

Some people bought the 3000 medal pack that unlocks the dailies for a week.

But you should be able to do the daily 3 summon deal every once in a while. You get gems through various means, mainly through clearing stages.

eefara

Are you folks buying jewels with money to get those strong medals?

I did, but it was mostly so I could have access to the dailies for a week. Unless you're desperate, I'd suggest just sticking with the daily 3 pull, since every character can be evolved up to 6*. (Thank goodness.)

Primus

I'm having a very productive week so far since buying the 3k pack and opening all the dailies. Now have a fleet of 3*s with 1 dot on their way to 4*, and a bunch of 4*s waiting for those evolves so they can move up to 5* with 2 dots. And I'm about 500 jewels away from my third 10-pack, which is probably the last 10-pack I'll do since I have a firm foundation of medals now.

Omnicent

any gaf parties with open slots?
I see so many donalds while I'm sharing 6* Mickey, BC Riku, Limit Form Sora, etc.
Think I have seen 2 6* on friends. 50% of everything else? The duck... always the duck!

eefara

I see so many donalds while I'm sharing 6* Mickey, BC Riku, Limit Form Sora, etc.
Think I have seen 2 6* on friends. 50% of everything else? The duck... always the duck!

What Union are you? Anguis has slots open.

Yeah, it's the same here. Thankfully Donald isn't too overwhelming in our party, but it's annoying to have to scroll past him constantly. :mad:

wait... you can share more than one medal at the same time?

I share a 5* Wisdom Form Sora medal but I also have a 5* star Speed Tifa medal, 5* Beast, and 5* DiZ

edit: oh and a 5* Peter Pan speed medal

Omnicent

wait... you can share more than one medal at the same time?

I share a 5* Wisdom Form Sora medal but I also have a 5* star Speed Tifa medal, 5* Beast, and 5* DiZ

edit: oh and a 5* Peter Pan speed medal

No, but I alternate depending on what quests I see people on (you can see avatar icons when scrolling through missions).
Like someone farming guard armor, then I'd share KH II Black Coat Riku or Mushu (that Aoe almost 1 shots all parts for me... so good. Need to make a 6* wakka to see how he does)

Boogiepop

Grrr, really need the Munny event to show up, as this has got me pretty frustratingly locksd down. So lame that it's random in when it pops up, which I'm pretty sure is to just drive people towards the one week unlock. Do we know ANYTHING about how it pops up? Like how many times per day or if it only pops up at half hour on the dot, or anything that would improve the "check all the time if you want to use it" situation?

Wazzy

Banned
Once I get to quest 200 I'm going to farm eggs and upgrades.

For my Leon should I hold off on evolving to see if I pull anymore to boost his special?

Also any people on Vulpes we have plenty of room for new people!

Falk

that puzzling face
Grrr, really need the Munny event to show up, as this has got me pretty frustratingly locksd down. So lame that it's random in when it pops up, which I'm pretty sure is to just drive people towards the one week unlock. Do we know ANYTHING about how it pops up? Like how many times per day or if it only pops up at half hour on the dot, or anything that would improve the "check all the time if you want to use it" situation?

From what I've heard (and this is hearsay, and I don't have any empirical testing on my own end) it's three times a day for 30 minutes

Boogiepop

From what I've heard (and this is hearsay, and I don't have any empirical testing on my own end) it's three times a day for 30 minutes
Thanks, good to at least have something to go on. Lack of munny has prevented me from putting the finishing touches I wanted on my Blue medals, and if I don't manage to stock a bit for tomorrow then getting my Green up to snuff is looking a little dicey, which sucks as it really needs some work.

Any chance there's a normal mission that's at least somewhat better than others for munny grinding?

Kinsei

Banned
Thanks, good to at least have something to go on. Lack of munny has prevented me from putting the finishing touches I wanted on my Blue medals, and if I don't manage to stock a bit for tomorrow then getting my Green up to snuff is looking a little dicey, which sucks as it really needs some work.

Any chance there's a normal mission that's at least somewhat better than others for munny grinding?

I got a ton of money grinding mission 63 for Cheshire Cat medals.

Falk

that puzzling face
Most of my Munny comes from raid bosses, but that's also kind of a finite resources considering they only drop medals when defeated.

creid

I swear the last time one started for me was 11:36, so I dont think it only starts at x:00 or x:30. Of the 4 times I opened the game today, it was available 3 times.

Falk

that puzzling face
"Next level in 1 Lux"

What the fuck is this disrespect?

At least that doesn't cost you ~7k+ munny

2YxZXkvl.jpg

Falk

that puzzling face
174 drops both 3* and 4* evolve medals. And the rates are abysmal, yes.

Outside of Fridays, though, that's your best bet, not so much because it has a boosted rate or anything, but because as far as stages go, it's got a shit ton of loot drops and is reasonably fast.

edit: You ARE talking about evolve medals, right?

RalchAC

174 drops both 3* and 4* evolve medals. And the rates are abysmal, yes.

Outside of Fridays, though, that's your best bet, not so much because it has a boosted rate or anything, but because as far as stages go, it's got a shit ton of loot drops and is reasonably fast.

edit: You ARE talking about evolve medals, right?

Yeah, thanks Falk!

Considering it's Thursday already, I will just wait lol.

I think I'm going to buy the 3000 gems + unlock next week. It should give me quite a big boost.

Falk

that puzzling face
Wouldn't it have been smarter to just do that 1 medal level up first and then the 5?

time is munny and i might as well just eat the 2k difference and get back to farming

!!

who am i kidding i took the time to screenshot and share that what a sucker i am

Rootbeer

Banned
"Our Half AP Cost Campaign had some issues" they gave 5x each of Huey, Louie and Dewey. check your presents.

YESSSS it works on specials again

Kinsei

Banned
The patch hit right after I ran out of AP running the highest EXP quest T-T. It's nice if them to compensate everyone with the medals.

Lnds500

Do we have an up-to-date list for the US version of the game regarding locations for farming specific materials and medals?

Almyn

I'm out of munny. I need that special to show up soon, I wish it had a set time. I've gone through over a million in the past few days and have at least 7 medals ready to go to 6 star, I think they're 80k each to lvl :( The grind is getting bad. Lol

Caim

Game data updated it seems.

We got compensation for the Half AP Cost Campaign.

Apparently they had issues so they gave us 5 of each 4* exp medal.

Top Bottom