• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knuckles is dead

Ray Down

Banned
htRiLxd.jpg

RIP

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
It is? But they're different levels. Fuck, I've been schooled on Sonic. This never happens in the real world where I just get laughed at for saying I like Sonic.

Yeah, every level in Sonic 3 & Knuckles (except for
Death Egg and Doomsday zones
*) takes place on Angel Island. The first zone of the game is named Angel Island Zone simply because it's the first level and your introduction to the island in general.

*spoilers for a 23-year-old pair of games!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
note: actual echidnas are essentially blind, so knuckles would have run into the first set of spikes and died with 0 rings like 10 seconds after sonic 3 starts

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
note: actual echidnas are essentially blind, so knuckles would have run into the first set of spikes and died with 0 rings like 10 seconds after sonic 3 starts
Note: Actual Echidnas aren't bright red, cant glide through the air and cant punch through rock walls.

Knuckles is a special Echidna.

MAYBE THIS MEANS HE HAS A LONGER LIFESPAN TOO! THERE'S STILL HOPE, GUYS!

This scene between Knuckles and Rouge in SA2 is one of my favorite moments in the sonic games. It has the amazing theme of Rouge playing in the background, shows the fun that comes from the lighthearted stories in the Adventure series. I love Knuckles and the Sonic games, particularly the Adventure ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrliUHrL_R8

Top Bottom