• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konamis Gamers Night in SF (ITT people get banned for mentioning ZoE3)

duckroll said:
If Iga isn't making a CV game, that CV game isn't getting made. That's where the CV franchise is now. I would personally prefer if Iga never made another CV game again, and no more CV games are made anymore, but his fans would kill me for it. :)
Yeah, that's the heart of my point, the general suckiness that he is the sole owner/operater of CV. I share your preference.

SS4Rob

*I'd* like to see an HD hand drawn 2D Castlevania in the vein of Guilty Gear X for Xbox Live and PSN - 720p sprites FTW!

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Oh man, oh man. I want that trailer of Order of Ecclesia so bad.

Silent Hill looks a bit disappointing considering the awesomeness that is Silent Hill 2. I actually miss the static camera angles :(

Only one on that list I have significant interest in is Silent Hill Homecoming, and that is partly out of sheer goodwill for one of my favored series.

I enjoy the DS Castlevanias as well...but OTOH never so much that I need to pick them up before they hit $20 or less.

Konami had long been a preferred company, right up to and including having produced the first 3 games I bought for my PSP (SHO, Castlevania, MGA2). But looking forward...

Azrael

Konami really went downhill around the middle of last gen. Other than Metal Gear, they're unwilling to commit a significant budget to anything, and it shows.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Is Suikoden dead guys? Please tellme no :(

Suikoden and Breath of Fire are my favorite and they both seem to be dead. :(

antiloop

Emenis said:

That's why I hate next-gen. Killing games that are not shooters for more shooters. :(

Emenis said:

Suikoden isn't dead, there just are not any official announcements yet. Konami keeps hinting that something may be currently in the works though. See: An Interview with Noritada Matsukawa (Senior Producer) at RPGFan posted earlier this year.

Q: Finally, a message to our readers, including fans of the Suikoden series, please.
A: Thanks always for the support. Also, I'm sorry for letting you wait. While I'm thinking about various interesting things, I would like to meet the expectations of the series' fans. Please be patient.

Top Bottom