• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KPop-GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron

Girl I'm currently talking to introduced me to Park Hyo Shin. Being raised on RnB, dude can sang. His Luther covers are surprisingly good, accent aside.

I do also enjoy watching him perform other Kpop stars songs better than them. My song now, bitches.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
i made some kpop ringtones today and thought i'd post them here in case anyone is interested.

they are all for the iphone (.m4r files) and are 30 seconds in length or under, made up of the chorus of the song.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...1OcXuSegVX7f2fIemuzvNPQm+vAfyP4rq6tR5aRvUerMe

list:

T-ara
Roly Poly

Turn It Up

Orange Caramel
Shanghai Romance

f(x)
Danger

After School
Bang!

KARA
STEP

SNSD
Gee and Genie

Miss A
Bad Girl Good Girl

GD & TOP
2x High High (version 2 is the ghettoelectro part)

edit: forgot one!!

T-ara - Bo Peep Bo Peep (http://www.sendspace.com/file/y30r72)

Sealda

Banned
97 listens to Longer. Damn, addicted to that song. Its my favorite song this year together with Shampoo.

Sui (the girl in the middle) got such a pure look with her snow white-looking black long hair and white complex.

dongA.png

20154518109_60800010.jpg

2065391.jpg

Cant find any good pics and i dont wanna post the pics of her that i find cuz. i dont think they represent my picture of her. Mehehe

but basically this is her style sorta (but ofc. cuter)

5ece524cda1fabd120828c6ea841785a.jpg

Sealda have you heard the remix version of Longer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJv_hNu_7EI

In others news....

Its interesting what Lee Soo Man of SM said about breaking into the US market recently:

....rather than venturing into the U.S., we are just holding a concert as a consolation for the people we consider a part of an imaginary country called SM TOWN. The markets of China and Asia will be bigger than the U.S. market. Thus, it isn’t really necessary to go into the U.S. In the near future, when a ‘Hollywood of Asia’ appears, the cultural center of the world will make a big shift to Asia. Asian songs are not well known in the U.S.? Totally irrelevant because Asia will soon become the center

Peru

Keep the pic spam out of this thread thx.

LSM is delusional if he believes that about 'Asia'. Japan is an important market and I understand spending a little effort for great succes there rather than great effort for a little success in the USA, but it's not like a continental shift is about to happen. China is a mess of a market and not looking to improve, and the other Asian countries are also plagued by piracy.

Peru

Don't know about Secret's new single yet but Zinger finally gets to shine on a hip hop track with her solo, amazingly titled AMAZINGER. INCLUDING BLEEPED OUT WORDS

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol @ some of the AKP comments saying Hyosung is revealing too much.

Fuckin brats, I swear.

ramyeon

The only disappointing thing about the new Secret album is the god-awful cover design. Secret have had a slew of really nice covers for their minis, really colourful and eye catching. This one is gross.

Yeah, not many complaints here.

JEKKI

usually when I hear a song in both korean and japanese, I usually like the one I heard first more.

but with this Bye Bye song I like them both,

it's not an issue of the language difference, but the song jus sounds different when it's sang by one person versus a group of people.

anyways for example I really like this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhT68nlhzc

Younha's My Lover, which I originally heard in korean which is not the original version, the japanese version I posted is.

but I like the korean version so much more!!!

ramyeon

Surprised how much the album tracks on The Boys have grown on me. Say Yes and My J are still pretty bad, but there's some decent tracks on here.

Still not as good as Moving in Secret though.

2San

Salazar said:
I might pick some up on holiday.

One would think that Australia, as an island in Asia, should get this stuff.
By most definitions Australia is one separate continent. However I'd write this off to Ausie's always getting shafted. :p

Peru

I remember an episode of Bondi Rescue with some Korean tourists who couldn't swim but jumped in the waves anyway. Watched that show for a couple of months as brainless entertainment until I realized every episode is exactly the same. /Australia Anecdote

Peru

Yeah, I got into their first couple of albums as I started looking at the history of k-pop.. dig the blend of genres.

vanty

Peru said:
I remember an episode of Bondi Rescue with some Korean tourists who couldn't swim but jumped in the waves anyway. Watched that show for a couple of months as brainless entertainment until I realized every episode is exactly the same. /Australia Anecdote
Yeah that show is basically just Asian tourists and Lebanese-Australians not realising there's a difference between an ocean and a swimming pool. I still watch it though, can be quite funny. Kind of surprising that an Australian show (that isn't Neighbours at least) is shown in Europe.

Salazar

vanty said:
Kind of surprising that an Australian show (that isn't Neighbours at least) is shown in Europe.

A friend at uni is a tv academic, and he was talking about the stupidly big numbers that show about teen mermaids (H20: Just Add Water) did in Asia and Europe. Vaguely embarrassing, really.

Peru

Used to watch Home & Away after school, there were quite a few aussie shows in the daytime slots. A Country Practice was recognised as the one you wouldn't put on no matter how bored you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom