• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krispy Kreme doing Pumpkin Spiced Glazed Donuts only on Wed Oct 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
This is officially happening tomorrow.

unnamedemuvk.jpg

maxcriden

You mean, on Wed Oct 26 only. Title makes it sound like no other flavors that day. 😉 (Thankfully not the case since pumpkin flavored foods are universally bad.)

Rootbeer

Banned
I used to live a block away from a KK. I loved it. My body hated it. Their coffee is decent too.

I miss it! I'd totally try these.

Mr. Hyde

The one near me in Orlando is doing hot pumpkin glazed from 6pm-9pm. If my wife isn't in labor tomorrow, I will be getting them. Edit: Well, she told me I will be getting them even if she is in labor.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
You mean, on Wed Oct 26 only. Title makes it sound like no other flavors that day. 😉 (Thankfully not the case since pumpkin flavored foods are universally bad.)

It's not pumpkin-flavored. It's the spices you'd use for a pumpkin pie.

BriGuy

How is this different from the Krispy Kreme pumpkin donuts that have been available in grocery stores for a few months now?

Korigama

Hm, already used a buy one dozen, get one glazed dozen coupon on Sunday, so no more donuts for me. Those would probably be good though, since their cake pumpkin spice donuts are.

daveo42

Banned
Sounds real good to me. Too bad the Krispy Kreme store near my house recently shut down.
and that pesky diet

I'll pass on this. A Duck Donuts opened up in my town a few weeks back and they have donuts with maple frosting and bacon for a topping. That makes them the best.

maxcriden

Yo fuck the haters tho pumpkin spice is the shit

Ok, someone brought them in for free and I guess they're pretty darn good after all. I don't think I'd have liked pumpkin ones but these are subtle and tasty. They definitely proved me wrong. (I don't even like Krispy Kreme normally so that's really saying something for me.)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Ok, someone brought them in for free and I guess they're pretty darn good after all. I don't think I'd have liked pumpkin ones but these are subtle and tasty. They definitely proved me wrong. (I don't even like Krispy Kreme normally so that's really saying something for me.)

Yasssssss

Come to the Pumpkin Spiced Dark side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom