• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kyle Bosman's New Show: Bosman At Home

sora87

Very strange he didn't just put it up on the EZA channel, there's stuff on there that's not tied to the patreon goals anyway and he's a big draw for people, probably could have got that channel a couple thousand more subs

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Very strange he didn't just put it up on the EZA channel, there's stuff on there that's not tied to the patreon goals anyway and he's a big draw for people, probably could have got that channel a couple thousand more subs

Maybe he is trying to make this his safety net in case EA crashes. You know, get some subscribers on his channel so in the case of the worst he can at least continue building on that.

eFKac

Kyle said in his stealthy Tetris stream that with Easy Allies the intent is to only promise shows that they would still be able to deliver if they got jobs. Basically if Kyle a got a job he could still do the podcast and take part in D&D but it might be impossible for him to write his own regular show. He doesn't want to lure people into pledging with the promise of a successor to the Final Bosman and then later drop it when he finds employment.

Link to the Tetris stream?

Kyle is usually pretty open about all of his personality quirks, and this fits in line with them I think.

Yarbskoo

Will watch weekly. Is he going to be depending on ad revenue for these? I need to know if I should turn off my adblock.

J-Skee

Fantastic first episode. He covered just about everything I have wanted him to talk about. Good to see him back.

eshwaaz

Loved it. Kyle is easily one of the most appealing personalities in gaming; great to have him back. Really does feel like informal Final Bosman, which is great. The brief extra at the end was a nice touch.

Vinc

Will watch weekly. Is he going to be depending on ad revenue for these? I need to know if I should turn off my adblock.

You should turn it off and find out, if he depends on ad revenue (or partially so), he'll turn on the ads on his channel. Otherwise, he won't and you still won't get ads.

Btw, Kyle did say this show was going to be hosted on the EZA channel. He just got this episode up as early as he could.

Kneefoil

I'm really glad to see him doing the show again, even though it is with lower production values than before. The bonus bits taking a back seat is completely understandable.

I mostly agree with all the whoops. Evolution Studios shutting down is kind of a medium whoop.

Loved the show!

I wonder how thin the walls are in Kyle's home. He seemed worried about talking too loud, like during the "here's sunset overdrive!" part.

openrob

Kyle said in his stealthy Tetris stream that with Easy Allies the intent is to only promise shows that they would still be able to deliver if they got jobs. Basically if Kyle a got a job he could still do the podcast and take part in D&D but it might be impossible for him to write his own regular show. He doesn't want to lure people into pledging with the promise of a successor to the Final Bosman and then later drop it when he finds employment.

Ahh makes sense, thanks.

The Bos is back!

I perfer the little animated skits he used to do, so the continuing adventures of Fable Guy was much appreciated.

Visceir

Here are some suggestions that I think would greatly improve the show:

*Since you're in the kitchen the uniform should be an apron and chef hat.
*Hold a spatula in either hand at all times.
*Instead of bonus funny bits do a quick 5 min recipe cooking which will always end up in a burnt mess.

It's about time someone transcends this medium and makes the first ever gaming x cooking show!

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
No rules this time?
jjB7SIQ.jpg

styl3s

Do i see Market Pantry mixed fruit snacks in the back? Good taste Kyle, good taste. The strawberry ones are on point.

I enjoyed it, it's not Final Bosman which i knew it wouldn't be and that's 100% fine.

God, looking at Bosman's apartment reminds me of a shittier version of my single person apartment style dorm from college.

It also had somewhat thin walls... actually, the ceiling was pretty thin.

It was slightly off putting not finding this on the EZA channel, but i'm absolutely thrilled it's back. It just seems like a relatively needless obstacle for people to
jump through to find his and the groups videos if they're separated at this time.

Like, Bosman's show was the reason I initially got into the rest of the old sites content and I'm EXTREMELY thankful to him for that because his show was just a slice of greatness to the rest of their shows...but if his show is on a different channel, people aren't as likely to discover the rest of the excellent EZA content as it is currently set up. Basically, I just want EZA to get big and for the group to get the recognition they deserve.

As expected, the show is outstanding. A truly "big whoop" having Bosman back and I dig the "casual" approach.

Spman2099

Man, I really like this show, it has the same feel. However, I want a better setting. I want it to be connected to EZA.

I like this, but I find it being separate a little unsettling.

Like, whatever, I will get over it.

Ultimadrago

Nice! I understand its a start from scratch from here production-wise, but that's okay! I like you just the way you are, Kyle! :)

Keep that chin up.

georly

Still as good as ever, so glad for him to be back. I missed bosman! I don't mind bits being gone, they were a bonus, but the real meat of the show is still here.

Good first episode. He nailed all his points. First time in a while I agree with everything he said.

Also, LOL at bonus bit.

I mean, sorry, there is no bonus bit.

Vinc

Man, I really like this show, it has the same feel. However, I want a better setting. I want it to be connected to EZA.

I like this, but I find it being separate a little unsettling.

Like, whatever, I will get over it.

I'm sure if they get to their 50k milestone on Patreon, there's a good chance he'll go full time and move to their new studio.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
BTW, the music is way better in this show. More like the pre-Defy era.

Top Bottom