• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Introduce me to your cousin :p
How's your spanish?

I've been lately thinking of going back to AP per level glyphs (instead of flat MR). I get the feeling everyone has more AP than I do these days, and that I'm not considered a "threat" in lane or something. I mean ffs I feel like everyone goes roaming every five seconds...

Solune

Yeah, that stuff kind of sucks. I dunno, for me it's more funny to get a reaction, but I only played one ranked game as Lulu top. People usually just don't like what isn't familiar because they know that works. Most of this is kind of a culture issue with the game where the same few champions always seem like they're picked.
Every single time I've done kill lane with a friend (Leona + Pantheon) we always get some smartass telling us to fuck off or "there's no adc". It's really annoying that people play the game in only one fashion and that's to emulate "optimal" playstyles. Usually we dominate bot too, but lose because Mid or Top lose their lane.
Your skills are inferior.

Now Sivir needs a splash art overhaul. All of the skin art is terrible except for maybe PAX Sivir. It pains me to look at it everytime.

zkylon

zkylewd
Now Sivir needs a splash art overhaul. All of the skin art is terrible except for maybe PAX Sivir. It pains me to look at it everytime.
So many champs need both a splash art and an in-game model rework. I like the new LeBlanc splash art but she still looks like a mine in-game and Lux still looks like someone messed up her scale on the Y axis...

Hero

Destiny Hiro and Punky Brüster
kayos90 and YLA Rex
SummonsInTrouble and soda cop

I'm not that mad at Punky Bruster, just a disagreement about a bad match. Despite how heated it might have seemed, at least it was civil and didn't delve into NERD RAGE with swearing and name calling. I'd rather play with him than kayos or scy.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
rex's super relationship chart from the last thread: http://i.imgur.com/dhaUs.jpg

I am completely for basing the chart around australia

Rex just drink a line to the gaffer he played with. That's.... too normal... too boring! Zero personality! Need more dark secret!

I'm not that mad at Punky Bruster, just a disagreement about a bad match. Despite how heated it might have seemed, at least it was civil and didn't delve into NERD RAGE with swearing and name calling. I'd rather play with him than kayos or scy.

Now this is chart worthy! The drama is so heated I bet it crashed xcloser's TI-83.

---------

Didn't pancake volunteered to do the chart =p?

Achtius

Rex just drink a line to the gaffer he played with. That's.... too normal... too boring! Zero personality! Need more dark secret!

Now this is chart worthy! The drama is so heated I bet it crashed xcloser's TI-83.

---------

it's easier to check rank teams to see who are in it to check friendships

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Destiny Hiro and Punky Brüster
kayos90 and YLA Rex
SummonsInTrouble and soda cop

I'm fine playing with Rex. Just because we had one spat doesn't mean we can't play with each other or hate each other forever. I can't say how he feels though.

Achtius

Corgi just dodged to go to the bank to buy more skins. Corgi use credit card next time so you can buy the skin without leaving your house :D

Noshino

the chart idea is going to end soooo well

it's a chart he made
I think the idea was to mesh everyone's version of the chart into a singular eye blinding chart

Nosh FUCKING HATES mothers

Let's be real, mothers are ruthless monsters

Some of the places were they display their monstrous selves:

hospitals (specially optometry)
schools
talent shows
holidays
black friday

Decided to try jungle taric today ended with 5 wins 1 loss and it's so fun. Came back from a big deficit one game too and almost guaranteed first blood with a level 2 gank if bot is responsive.

Only problem is half the time the team will think you are trolling and leave.

scy

Video game development :(
We still have a few unshippable bugs that need fixin'.

Oh well. We had a discussion last night about what "next week" meant and we ultimaetly came to the conclusion of this week (27th - 4th). I think we were just secretly trying to be hopeful and optimistic; realistically, "next week" actually being ... well, next week, makes the most sense.

Just hurry with the patch so I can troll GAF games with Nami mid. Nami ult + Sona ult gg, shitty lane phase be damned.
won't actually do this, will be too busy still making Zed work

I plan to buy the Legacy Sivir skin in the hope that it'll look amazing whenever she gets reworked.

Everyone keep changing their avatar, so it will get harder. And people refuse to tell us their like/hate/play/ignore list.

I hate you kiunch. There, my horrible secret has been exposed for the world to see!
<3

rex's super relationship chart from the last thread: http://i.imgur.com/dhaUs.jpg

Needs a key. What do these lines mean?!

the chart idea is going to end soooo well

It'll be a horrible civil war that leaves LoL GAF in shambles. Or we'll forget by tonight.

I'd rather play with him than kayos or scy.

We're off to a good start!

Ferrio

Banned
Decided to try jungle taric today ended with 5 wins 1 loss and it's so fun. Came back from a big deficit one game too and almost guaranteed first blood with a level 2 gank if bot is responsive.

Only problem is half the time the team will think you are trolling and leave.

You lose Taric's biggest advantage when you're not in lane though.

Spamming his joke over and over and over and over again. (I have joke hotkeyed on mouse 3) Oh man.. people get PISSED.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
We're off to a good start!

At least we have something in common.

@scy: watch chuu2. you'll like it. i promise.

EDIT1: I don't have a hate list per se but I do have a list of people I definitely prefer not to play with.

Ferrio

Banned
Play with some lvl 23s, or a lvl 30 casual (come on man.. you have 50 more wins than me... but not a single rune) like I have been doing... you won't mind who you play with after that.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

I will probably start one after I'm done with finals. I don't bother playing with GAF at all at this point. I'd rather just dick around and have fun in solo queue than get cussed out for mistakes in normal games.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Rough mock-up

Grey=Neutral experience or haven't played with
Green=Positive experience and try to invite
Red=Negative experiences and try to avoid

YwftIl.png

Back to studying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom