• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

Kyanrute

Nice snark, but I find having full player list out in front of everyone can illuminate blind spots one may have.

Player List

1. [f] Sophia
2. [m] StanleyPalmtree1
5. [f] Melonrabbit
6. [m] Ty4on
7. [m] AbsolutBro
8. [m] Natiko
9. [m] CzarTim
10. [m] CCS
11. [m] *Splinter
13. [m] Cabot
14. [m] Kyanrute
15. [m] Kawl_USC
16. [m] Ynnek7
17. [m] Nin1000
18. [m] Bronx-Man
19. [m] Pop-O-Matic -> [m] Terrabyte20xx
20. [m] MagnumBoy20xx

let us all be illuminated then

wow

Okay. I'm on lunch presently. Has CCS ever posted those full reads? Any sign of Magnum or Ynnek? Terra is still catching up and Nin had his passive agressive drive-by post every few pages.

I see your vote Cabot.

If you want to go down this route we can.

Vote: Cabot

Kawl_USC

Player List

1. [f] Sophia
2. [m] StanleyPalmtree1
5. [f] Melonrabbit
6. [m] Ty4on
7. [m] AbsolutBro
8. [m] Natiko
9. [m] CzarTim
10. [m] CCS
11. [m] *Splinter
13. [m] Cabot
14. [m] Kyanrute
15. [m] Kawl_USC
16. [m] Ynnek7
17. [m] Nin1000
18. [m] Bronx-Man
19. [m] Pop-O-Matic -> [m] Terrabyte20xx
20. [m] MagnumBoy20xx

let us all be illuminated then

wow
I did mine up above. You're welcome to contribute yours as well.

*Splinter

Oh yeah, other reads.

Melon as top scum. Her D1 vote has been discussed and could be innocent but could also have been intentionally planted. There was also the recent slip about her Cabot read which again could be innocent but looked more like we caught her contradicting herself and then she just explained her way out as best she could. I still think her comment to Cabot (that I highlighted earlier) was weird.

Stan I mentioned yesterday felt a little different to usual, some disagreed but I don't think I'm the only one that noticed it. That subtle change combined with his vote earns him a scumread from me.

Tim retains his light scum read from yesterday. His vote doesnt reassure me but there's been nothing today that rang any alarms.

Ty4on is more null than I'd like... Only thing that stands out to me was a weird interaction with Tim on D1. There's been little things linking them in my head all game although I can't think of any other examples. My gut tells me they're both scum, but if Tim is town that would weaken my Ty read.

Lover had me worried early D1 but I'm fairly confident he's town now.

Sophia has been very Sophia, same light town read as yesterday, maybe a little more confident this time.

Kawl I keep flip flopping on, honestly don't know what to think despite him being plenty active. His tunneling on CCS has been extreme to the point of distraction - has he even been commenting on anything else?

Everyone else is varying degrees of null. AB gets a mention for his vote but tbh I'm waiting until CCS flips before I really try and analyse that stuff. Kyan and nin both playing as expected, don't have anything to add there.

Who have I forgotten exists?

Bronx? AWOL, was a town read on D1
Natiko - town read, not sure why I forgot him, probably just because I haven't played with him before. Not a strong town read btw, he's having a good game but it's nothing that makes me think "Nah he's not scum".
Anyone else?

cabot

Okay. I'm on lunch presently. Has CCS ever posted those full reads? Any sign of Magnum or Ynnek? Terra is still catching up and Nin had his passive agressive drive-by post every few pages.

I see your vote Cabot.

If you want to go down this route we can.

Vote: Cabot

ysss.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Apologies, apologies for not posting this last night like I wanted to. Reads:

nin: Going back to D1, I remember now that when Sorian came at me for my joke post, he took it pretty seriously. Everyone else saw it as a joke for what is was, everyone except for nin that is. Sorian turned out to be town, but this and the whole "Bronx is usually playing scared" comment don't sit right with me. If he wasn't trying to start a potential train on me, it feels almost like he's trying to signal it for someone else.

Stanley: No offense, but you're usually a lot more helpful during games like these. All you've done so far is just post fluff. It's fine to do that at the start of D1 like everyone else, but we're almost at the end of D2 now. If you're not scum, then you're definitely playing as bad town right now.

CCS: Again, you were one of the two players I had the strongest reads on at the end of D2. I said myself that the odds of you and acohrs both being scum are unlikely, but I won't rule it out entirely.

Lean town: Sophia, Cabot, Ty

Null on everyone else. Though melon is someone I need to study on for a while.

Kyanrute

I did mine up above. You're welcome to contribute yours as well.

Absolut, Magnum, Terra, ynnek are the ones that I really have no idea about. Could perhaps remove Magnum from the list because of his Absolut vote on day one. I found the reasoning behind the vote illogical and the vote itself was completely detached from the 2/3-way at the end. An illogical vote by an inactive for an inactive. The three others are blanks simply because of low post count, though at least there is something from Absolut.

cabot

Absolut, Magnum, Terra, ynnek are the ones that I really have no idea about. Could perhaps remove Magnum from the list because of his Absolut vote on day one. I found the reasoning behind the vote illogical and the vote itself was completely detached from the 2/3-way at the end. An illogical vote by an inactive for an inactive. The three others are blanks simply because of low post count, though at least there is something from Absolut.

So you're removing magnum from ???

Potential scum list?

list you have no idea about?

Kyanrute

So you're removing magnum from ???

Potential scum list?

list you have no idea about?

From "fuck i dunno there is so little to think about" into "fuck there is little to think about but that little does seem iffy as hell". In more clearer words, from null into slight scum lean. Would like to hear more certainly because the read is based on very little.

cabot

From "fuck i dunno there is so little to think about" into "fuck there is little to think about but that little does seem iffy as hell". In more clearer words, from null into slight scum lean. Would like to hear more certainly because the read is based on very little.

we should all hold hands and slowly chant 'magnum, magnum, magnum' and maybe he shall appear.

I refuse to hold Doctor melon's hand, I just doused her with kerosene.

Kawl_USC

But I would ask for those 4 or 5 posters flying under everyone's radar, please contribute when you can. Just hurting good towns folks otherwise by providing cover for scum. Odds say that there's scum among you, give us something to work with to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Kyanrute

Poi is a Hawaiian word for the primary Polynesian staple food made from the underground plant stem or corm of the taro plant (known in Hawaiian as kalo). It is a traditional part of Native Hawaiian cuisine.

How very interesting!

cabot

But I would ask for those 4 or 5 posters flying under everyone's radar, please contribute when you can. Just hurting good towns folks otherwise by providing cover for scum. Odds say that there's scum among you, give us something to work with to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Maybe they're all the remaining scum

dtbty.gif

Kawl_USC

Please I'm definitely Tom Hanks.

Or maybe more of a Shia lebouf.

Any hoe remember when we're playing a mafia game in this thread? I remember...

Zelda Fact of the Day #4: Did you know that Breath of the Wild is the first Zelda game to feature ACTUAL VOICE ACTING. Now you know!
dat trailer tho

dat release date tho

dat price tag tho

natiko (0)
cabot 1130 (1234)

bronx-man (1)
czartim 1131

ccs (3)
kawl_usc 1143
bronx-man 1209
*splinter 1546

cabot (0)
nin1000 1152 (1208)

*splinter (0)
cabot 1234 (1260)

ty4on (0)
cabot 1260 (1295)

magnumboy20xx (1)
absolutbro 1282

ynnek7 (0)
cabot 1295 (1476)

kawl_usc (0)
ccs 1301 (1377)

stanleypalmtree (1)
ccs 1410

melonrabbit (1)
cabot 1476

Day 2 ends in:
gre_1484434800.png

nin1000

Banned
whoops wrong gif lol

0382_s7tr.gif

1. [f] Sophia
acting crazy
2. [m] StanleyPalmtree1
sometimes here sometimes gone
5. [f] Melonrabbit
she tried on d1 but somehow she seems off like. not on.
6. [m] Ty4on
was a presence on D1 now kinda gone
7. [m] AbsolutBro
Who ?
8. [m] Natiko
strong start evaporated lately
9. [m] CzarTim
cant really say a thing about him : (
10. [m] CCS
drawed some attention but now no more. I dont know why
11. [m] *Splinter
stays kinda behind no strong voice
13. [m] Cabot
is touched when someone says he should be lynched
14. [m] Kyanrute
missing :(
15. [m] Kawl_USC
he is somewhat of a presence but not really enough to stay in my mind
16. [m] Ynnek7
Who ?
17. [m] Nin1000
his focus at the end of the day was remarkable
18. [m] Bronx-Man
poor fellow that just disappeared because of reasons ( he scared )
19. [m] Terrabyte20xx
Arrived but then just vanished
20. [m] MagnumBoy20xx
Who?

@cabot you want to dance ?

Oh you cant.

mj-laughing.gif

cabot

There's a difference between being touched when you want to be lynched and players trying to lynch you for no reason or poor reasons.

Give me good reasons and I'll accept.

Top Bottom