• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D -- The Yellow Debate

apana said:
I chose not to buy a 3DS but I gotta admit I will be extremely jealous when this game is released.

Same. I rather glanced it over for the time being, but sadly an old polished up port (admittedly which is of one of my favorite games and looks AMAZING so pardon my language) is really making me reconsider. Going to have to look into what else is coming around for this thing...

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Was the descriptive text for Twinrova always simply "Sorcerer sisters"? You'd think it'd be a little bit more elaborate compared with some of the other ones like: "Bio Electrical Anemone" or "Giant aquatic Amoeba".

Gino

I am kinda hating that this game isn't out already. I just want to play it. Also I need something to play on my 3ds dammit.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Gino said:
I am kinda hating that this game isn't out already. I just want to play it. Also I need something to play on my 3ds dammit.

Less than a month, man. Less than a month.

tearsofash

BY2K said:
You never played any Zelda game? You are missing a lot.

I've messed around with a few of them. Never beat any of them. The only one I've really put serious time into was LTTP. Never played any of the handhelds, never played WindWaker.

I put a decent amount of time into OOT on the gamecube, but I didn't really get very far. I really want to give the 3D ones a shot, but I've never really been able to get the hang of it.

BY2K

Membero Americo
From NOA's Twitter:

Calling all Zelda fans! Tmrw we’ll announce a #Zelda3D QUEST to reveal an exclusive trailer at 1:30pm PT. B on the lookout for more details!

I just hope it's not the European trailer that's been running around for the last few days.

Altazor

that trailer was... sogood.gif.

and the music, oh god the music... it makes me yearn for an orchestral Zelda soundtrack in a game!

Kard8p3

Altazor said:
that trailer was... sogood.gif.

and the music, oh god the music... it makes me yearn for an orchestral Zelda soundtrack in a game!

If I didn't know this game was keeping the original soundtrack the trailer would've lead me to believe it was being redone.

wwm0nkey

Hey guys Game Stop in America will probably get those posters. Our book cover for this month was the exact same cover as the poster so...yeah. (have no got an announcement or email but still)

EDIT: DAT TRAILER!

They can create orchestral versions of the songs for a trailer, but not for the game itself. :|

Kard8p3 said:
If I didn't know this game was keeping the original soundtrack the trailer would've lead me to believe it was being redone.
The old music was just a placeholder this whole time.
HAH.

MisterHero

neo2046 said:
the latest preview video from Minna no Nintendo Channel in Japan
(spoilers alert) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIXUpSAseRY
Badass trailer

digging Link's 'o-face' when he sees Ganon's Tower

21xypy.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Fuzzy said:
They still use the Nintendo Seal of Quality in the UK? They dropped the word quality in North America a long time ago.
Its not an "official" seal though but the "original Nintendo of quality" and first page of the manual says:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo#Seal_of_Quality said:
This seal is your assuranace that Nintendo has reviewed this product and that it has met our standards for excellence in workmanship, reliability and entertainment value. Always look for this seal when buying games and accessories to ensure complete compatibility with your Nintendo product.

Fuzzy

New screenshots tomorrow afternoon according to NoA tweet.

Listen, Zelda fans! Tmrw we’ll announce a special #Zelda3D QUEST to reveal exclusive screenshots at 1:30pm PT. You don’t want to miss this!

BY2K said:
New screenshots? We pretty much saw everything at this point.
They obviously will reveal a screen showing off the Moon from Majora's Mask and announce that the game will also includes a remake of MM.

:(

KarmaCow

I doubt it, but does OoT use play coins in any way? Just wondering if I should just use it on streetpass games or continue banking them.

So the other day we were disscussing this game, its gathering a lot of interest among 3DS owners, more so considering the relative drought. Then someone mentioned Nintendo is charging full price for this title, no one reacted favorably to that piece of news. At first i thought the guy was fucking around. But man... 40 for this game, lately theres been some high profile games big budget games for the same price. Don't know how Nintendo gets away with such machinations.

Jasoco

Banned
GoldandBlue said:
They obviously will reveal a screen showing off the Moon from Majora's Mask and announce that the game will also includes a remake of MM.

:(
I wish. Though I wouldn't be surprised if a MM3D came later next year.

Fuzzy

KarmaCow said:
I doubt it, but does OoT use play coins in any way? Just wondering if I should just use it on streetpass games or continue banking them.
You need to use them to buy the Deku shield at the beginning of the game instead of using rupees. Hope you have 40 play coins saved up.

dc89

A poster lol.

Aus-GAF get a Ocarina.

Anyone know what EU get?

Edit: Just realised that the Ocarina is a LE not a pre-order bonus. Still, my first sentence still stands.

Mistle

Ah, I got directed there from another source. Didn't notice the .ca.
However, this in the comments section is interesting:

"My Gamestop showed the poster as a preorder bonus and I live in the US."

Apparently the website just hasn't been updated yet?

Top Bottom