• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

54843897_4d4f21f1b3.jpg

Javier

And that's it for that run. And on Wet Dry World of all places. That one isn't that hard by Sig standards (except for one long jump).

Revven

There really needs to be a speedrun OT or something of the sort. Speedrunning has become so much bigger in the last year than before. :V

But I digress, Sig is now going to do a 70 star race!

be careful siggy don't drop dead like those korean people do at internet cafes, we need more urns in this world

The police will enter Michael Sigler's room and find nothing but a funerary urn, cracked and leaking the already cremated remains. A nearby television screen displays Mario 64's final end screen, the split stopped at exactly 1:43:00. Elsewhere, the Buddha looks upon the being that in its previous life was Siglemic and simply says: "Reset".

Telaso

Banned
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lywyepWxcB1r5amffo1_400.jpg[IMG]

Here ya go.[/QUOTE]

Not something I really wanted to see... but its kind of funny when the chat is nothing but "OMG SHOW YOUR FACE I WANT YOUR BABIES YOU SEXY DEVIL"....

ahhhh the internets.....

Top Bottom