• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

cacophony

sQH31.jpg

kylej

Banned
holy shit sig. he was spacing out and falling asleep while playing star fox at 34 hours in. thought for sure he was done after that. sig is a champion.

Haunted

New 70 star WR - 49:26

Looks like it's time for the hero to become the villain, someone needs to step up and end Sig's reign of terror over the world of Mario 64 speedrunning.

El_Victor

First time I tuned in at the start of a run, and that very run was in fact -- the run. Feels so anticlimactic, I usually watch for hours at an end to see this.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
random question: why does he change worlds after 1 star in a 120 star run? he'll have to get them eventually anyway, so wouldn't it be faster to take as many as he can right away?

Greatest 3D platformer. You know why? Because it's so freeform. I liked when Nintendo designed games like this, now they dont.

They just said, here are the tools do whatever you want with them.

Hale-XF11

How come this never gets old? I don't think I could ever really get back into playing this game again, but I still enjoy watching Sig go at it.

jman2050

Greatest 3D platformer. You know why? Because it's so freeform. I liked when Nintendo designed games like this, now they dont.

They just said, here are the tools do whatever you want with them.

Part of it is also bad programming, to be fair :p

I would indeed like another Mario game in this style, to be sure.

Top Bottom