• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 Vision 2009 confirmed - 25th Aug, 3 new titles

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
SO Ushiro and Inazuma 11 Break are dead ? Guess so, just like console gaming in japan :lol

upandaway

duckroll said:
I love how after someone shat on Brownie Brown and Level 5 in the Brownie Brown thread, and people started going "DON'T COMPARE LEVEL 5 TO BROWNIE BROWN, THEY'RE MUCH BETTER" and now.... Level 5 is working with Brownie Brown on multiple projects! I knew they were the same deep inside! :lol
If they're the same, why are they collaborating?

Bet you didn't think about that!

GCX

cw_sasuke said:
SO Ushiro and Inazuma 11 Break are dead ? Guess so, just like console gaming in japan :lol
sprsk: They are tlaking about titles they announced last yera "Ushiro" a psp game about ghosts and Inazuma 11 Break (Wii version of Inazuma)

He said the games aren't canceled but aren't in a state they can show in public.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Safe to say it's for the DS with Brownie Brown involved, or have they done mobile stuff before?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
cw_sasuke said:
sprsk said:
sprsk: They are tlaking about titles they announced last yera "Ushiro" a psp game about ghosts and Inazuma 11 Break (Wii version of Inazuma)

He said the games aren't canceled but aren't in a state they can show in public.
Nice timing :lol

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So Inazuma Eleven Break is in limbo like Ushiro as I thought, nice to see they're not cancelled though.

Looks like this year at TGS they are going to have a DS demo for Ninokuni th enew layton and the new inazuma for free for people who visit their booth.
They will also have a DVD with footage of the new games available. You can only get one or the other. They won't allow you to take both.
Yyyyeah, that'll be a tough decision...

jj984jj said:
So Inazuma Eleven Break is in limbo like Ushiro as I thought, nice to see they're not cancelled though.

Just like Beyond Good and Evil 2 right? Right?

Actually I think these two games are in better positions.

duckroll

They've never actually announced that Inazuma Eleven Break is for Wii btw. They just showed a trailer which looked like a Wii game, and said it was for a "console platform".

GCX

How big is Level 5 nowadays anyway? They have all these projects + Dragon Quest X probably too. Only a few years back they could only make 1 or 2 project at a time.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
GCX said:
How big is Level 5 nowadays anyway? They have all these projects + Dragon Quest X probably too. Only a few years back they could only make 1 or 2 project at a time.
They realised that console gaming is for plebs and made a ton of money on the DS publishing their own stuff.

Hydrargyrus

the conference is ending and they've showed only one oof the tree unnanounced games... great.

Almost all the games announced today are for DS, isn't it?

duckroll

TheUnknownForce said:
With 21 songs from Nobou I doubt WiiWare could fit that all in. I say DS.

Yes. I highly doubt you can fit 21 tracks of music in that tiny amount of space. That's why NES and SNES games only had 5 track soundtracks at most. Damn.

Hydrargyrus said:
the conference is ending and they've showed only one oof the tree unnanounced games... great.

Almost all the games announced today are for DS, isn't it?

Every game shown except Cardboard Wars, which is PSP.

So...

Prof Layton 4 (new trilogy, Brownie Brown mode, and yearly movie)
Atamania titles (including new mystery game)
Inazuma 11 2 (with anime and 2 versions)
Cardboard Wars (with toys and anime)
ROID on Mobile Phones (waitress game)
ROID on PC (game design contest)
Ninokai (2010, but awesome regardless)
Fantasy Life (Brownie Brown and Nobou, unannounced system)

and that's it?

Top Bottom