• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 Vision 2009 confirmed - 25th Aug, 3 new titles

duckroll

TheUnknownForce said:
I bet this game gets me to get a PSP. But I don't have the money for it D:

Level 5 has a solution for that, for everyone living in Japan. Their 2 announced PSP titles will also be on mobile phones via ROID.

So Cardboard Wars is pretty much Medabots then?
Sick, I liked that show :lol Too bad it didn't become popular enough to spawn more then 2 maybe 3 GBA games.
I've been stoking a game-boner of CW since it was announced, can't wait for that shit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
duckroll said:
Level 5 has a solution for that, for everyone living in Japan. Their 2 announced PSP titles will also be on mobile phones via ROID.

Japaneses mobiles can handle those kind of graphics ? i wonder how the price structure will be on those roid games....

duckroll said:

Ah, last year's surprise announcement. I thought it also worked on PC in general, too.

Oh well.

...speaking of ROID

duckroll

Oh and fwiw, the official TGS 2009 listing for games being showcased, lists the English title of Cardboard Wars as "The Little Battlers (Tentative Title)".

sprsk: They have cell phone versions o fLayton. and some tamogochi-like game where you take care of a Hostess. (kind of like a geisha without all the class)
23ii3p2.gif

Takao

Banned
I should be doing hw said:
So Cardboard Wars is pretty much Medabots then?
Sick, I liked that show :lol Too bad it didn't become popular enough to spawn more then 2 maybe 3 GBA games.
I've been stoking a game-boner of CW since it was announced, can't wait for that shit.

Man, I miss Medabots, Natsume should try to ressurect that. It had tonnes of manga, 2 series of GBA titles, I think it had a few GBC titles, and one GameCube title. I'd love Cardboard Senki, I'd probably watch the show too if it's anything like Medabots, too bad I doubt it would be licensed.

GCX

sprsk: Every one of these conferences has a moment like this. You can tell no one in the room cares.

:lol

Dark Cloud 3 and WKC2 would NOT be shown here, as Sony publishes them, and Dragon Quest X would NOT be shown here, because SE publishes it.

Layton is done. I'll say New IP as well.

I don't know if they're done with Layton. Their biggest franchise by far and all they did is recap the two already-announced projects? They could be saving something for the end.

GCX

Duckroll must have some kind of gift. Just when he mentioned ROID, they started talking about it. And when he mentioned the English title of Cardboard Senki, BAM, they revealed it.

Please mention Ninokuni next, please. :)

cw_sasuke

CHRP718 said:
Is Level 5 publishing the PSP games or SCE?

All Games they have showed so far are being published by L5 in Japan.

btw. Inazuma 11 Future isnt new - been announced weeks ago.

Gilgamesh

Level 5: Okay guys, we managed to make a bunch of really successful franchises. Now all we need to do is make more entries than Guitar Hero in less time than Guitar Hero.

Takao

Banned
duckroll said:
Oh and fwiw, the official TGS 2009 listing for games being showcased, lists the English title of Cardboard Wars as "The Little Battlers (Tentative Title)".

Good gosh Sony (I assume Sony would be publishing this elsewhere), it isn't 1996 anymore.

VegaShinra

Kobun Heat said:
I don't know if they're done with Layton. Their biggest franchise by far and all they did is recap the two already-announced projects? They could be saving something for the end.
Layton Wii will happen then.

Three games still to announce.

cw_sasuke

TheUnknownForce said:
Man, they could release their own handheld at this point and do quite well, with the way they push their games.

No, they are doing so well because the have the large Handheld-Userbase to work with.

Busaiku

Kobun Heat said:
They did announce the annual movies, that's new.
But still, they already announced 3 prequels, I don't think they're gonna announce anything else at this point.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I have a feeling the 3 new games aren't even going to be released before the next Level 5 Vision. :lol

They still haven't gotten to Ni no Kuni yet.

jj984jj said:
I have a feeling the 3 new games aren't even going to be released before the next Level 5 Vision. :lol

They still haven't gotten to Ni no Kuni yet.

Ninokuni is most certainly a 2010 game now...late 2010. D: I can feel it.

Top Bottom