• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 Vision 2009 confirmed - 25th Aug, 3 new titles

Captain N

Level51.jpg

Gilgamesh

100 hours? Wtf? Too much for me, but it doesn't really matter since I'm pretty sure it's on their weird PC distribution platform.

Gilgamesh

Wait, the Brownie Brown thing is going to be included in Layton 4? Good news for me, I'm interesting in playing it for awhile just for the style.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Gilgamesh said:
They're going to talk about the movie for the rest of the time. It's going to be just like Capcom's E3 '08 press conference.

:|

Also annual movies? Could be neat.

Gilgamesh said:
They're going to talk about the movie for the rest of the time. It's going to be just like Capcom's E3 '08 press conference.

This conference is supposed to be an hour and 45 minutes long, that means there's about an hour and 15 minutes left.

VegaShinra

Well, thus far, the show is meh. Layton 4 is awesome and all, but we need something else. Can only get better from here on out.

EDIT: can't read.

Inazuma 11 2 stuff.

sprsk: This story is insane.
Aliens come to earth to play soccer against middle school students! Of course!
10:09
sprsk: 4 player local multiplayer confirmed

Release Date: Japan Ocotober 1st 2009

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
john tv said:
If one of the three games isn't True Fantasy Live Online, I want my money back.
I'll guard it for safekeeping until then *ahem*

We can keep holding our breaths for an awesome reveal or two toward the end of the conference. That's usually how these things go anyway.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
The art director for the new mode in Layton 4 is probably Nobuhiro Imagawa, I doubt Nobuyuki Inoue is there anymore though.

JDSN said:
I guess this is the time when we all panic like little bitches and say the Layton franchise is not awesome anymore?
You're the only one that has really.

JDSN said:
Oh, fuck this, enough with the non-interactive stuff.
:\

GCX

Why can't someone announce Inazuma for western release. :(

EDIT: I see they're going Pokemon route with Fire and Blizzard versions. :lol

jrricky

Banned
Man, so much success for Level5's DS offerings (seriously what else are they making money on?)...it warms my heart.

Top Bottom