• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 Vision 2009 confirmed - 25th Aug, 3 new titles

teekun

ltse1 said:
Well, if Dark Cloud 3 doesn't end up on PS3, it'll be on PSP. Sigh...please PS3...

I'm not sure which I'd prefer. A game like DC would work fantastically well on a portable system.

teekun said:
As much as some people really hate this game, I would LOVE to see a sequel.

i really don't see the hate at all. it's got interesting combat, great voice acting (no, REALLY), and a ton of content. graphics get the job done and the story is decent. REALLY don't get why everyone hates it.

DC seems to be one of those "of the handful of people that played it" liked it, types of games.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
"sprsk: The conference is scheduled to run for an hour 45 with some sort of mini concert in the middle. Get your red bulls ready boys."

o_O

teekun said:
I'm not sure which I'd prefer. A game like DC would work fantastically well on a portable system.

While I think it would work well on PSP, I'd much prefer it on PS3. I think that they could do some real nice stuff with the town building aspect on PS3, and it would fit really well with the whole Play/Create/Share thing. Create and share your towns and/or visit your friends towns etc. Same goes for the invention system from DC2. Perhaps inventions would be more customizable and shareable. It would fit in well with the direction L5 seems to be going with online on the PS3 and such.

Mr.NiceGuy

"They are just talking about how they are gonna knock our socks off with some crazy announcements today."

ok now I'm really interested.

First up, info on the newest layton game. Professor Layton 4 first part in a new trilogy "Professor Layton Second Season" they are calling it

A trailer is running now
There's a new female character with layton and luke
Professor Layton Second Season
Release Date: JP - November 26th
New Character: Remi
Setting: Game begins 3 years before the original Layton, back when Layton and Luke first meet.

RBH

First up, info on the newest layton game. Proffessor Layton 4 first part in a new trilogy "Professor Layton Second Season" they are calling it

A trailer is running now
There's a new female character with layton and luke

Really cool jazzy music is playing, high quality even by this series' standards

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I'm pretty sure the Layton game they're talking about is just the already announced "Professor Layton and the Specter's Flute", in case anyone didn't already know.

GCX

grandjedi6 said:
I'm pretty sure the Layton game they're talking about is just the already announced "Professor Layton and the Specter's Flute", in case anyone didn't already know.
I thought it was "the Devil's Flute"? Either way, yeah it has already been announced.

GCX

DMPrince said:
Watch for a EU release dates on all the layton games and no talk about US :lol.
Well, Layton has sold more in Europe than in Japan and NA combined so it wouldn't be that surprising. :lol

Top Bottom