• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a post on reddit and the majority of comments seem to be about how the SCOTUS was wrong and that gay marriage should be up to the states. I really wish we could timewarp reddit back to the days when interracial marriage was legalized. I'd absolutely love to see those comments.
Especially considering that interracial marriage had lower approval ratings at the time of legalization. Oh, and using Bible verses to condemn it. Wonder why this sounds familiar....

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Always struck me as bizarre that Illinois is. It's on the eastern portion of the map!

Isn't it because it's "midway to the West" from the first Eastern states? I just assumed it had the historical meaning of being one of the stepping stone states for people who were "heading West" in that problematic era of manifest destiny. I believe Illinois and states like that were at the edge of US land (given that it's bordered by the Mississippi on its Western border) and thus were seen as "going West" to some degree. Back then, I think half the current US was the "West" and everything before was the Midwest. I say all of this as someone with very little historical knowledge, so feel free to correct me.

So since posting my facebook coming out message I've received messages from 2 family members close to my unsupportive mother saying they need to speak to me. No one has called or messaged me for about 6 weeks to ask how I was so clearly she's put them up to speak to me. Ugh I hate this they clearly don't actually want anything to do with me they'll just echo my mum's sentiment. :/

I would acknowledge them and at least agree to speak with them for a bit. However, it's important to approach the conversation in a confident way that will leave you less vulnerable to the things they might say. I'd also say to keep in mind that if they're being disrespectful or hurtful, you should tell them that and keep in mind that you have the ability to end the conversation.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

VegiHam

Tell ya what though, even if it's a bit warm, it's 10PM and the sun hasn't set. Looooove this time of year so much. Can't say I'm horny or bitchy.

Razmos

It might also have a connection with the fact I've seen a lot of hot guys today and something about wearing a shirt and tie and everything feels kinda sexy.

Lolz, leave it to Beyoncé to post a Pride video in July. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFB6NfGD8ik

Lol forgot today was the 1st.

On the opposite side of the scale, does anyone else get really horny when it's really hot like this?

because yikes.

I get horny in all weather.

Tell ya what though, even if it's a bit warm, it's 10PM and the sun hasn't set. Looooove this time of year so much. Can't say I'm horny or bitchy.

10pm and still sun out? That just seems all kinds of wrong.

Also yay! my new bank card came in.

Xaltheron

Bleh, not a fan of summer at the best of times, but this kind of heat makes me feel like a melting blancmange. Winter is much more my kinda thing :p

Horny? Hell no, the heat saps away my libido faster than an icecube to the groin.

EDIT: And it just started pissing down, Mother Nature is merciful! :D

VegiHam

10pm and still sun out? That just seems all kinds of wrong.
I mean, totally darkening. Clearly late evening. But 35 mins on it's almost night. Dark but the sky's still dark blue rather than black. I love it. Sunrise is crazy early too. Winters are proportionally awful though. The sky right now is half five brightness in December :(

Ty4on

I mean, totally darkening. Clearly late evening. But 35 mins on it's almost night. Dark but the sky's still dark blue rather than black. I love it. Sunrise is crazy early too. Winters are proportionally awful though. The sky right now is half five brightness in December :(
I kinda like it as well. I come from midnight sun and when I go on holiday further south the sudden dark nights feel threatening. I like the slow, pleasant shift to an almost eternal sunset or a blue night.

The black winter must be how we pay for it :p

I kinda like it as well. I come from midnight sun and when I go on holiday further south the sudden dark nights feel threatening. I like the slow, pleasant shift to an almost eternal sunset or a blue night.

The black winter must be how we pay for it :p
Same here.
The early darkness of winters depresses me.

It depends, it's hard to be horny during winter though especially when it's really cold, sub 30 degrees Fahrenheit.

Outside yeah, inside at night cuddled up in bed with someone it is very easy to get horny in the winter.

Think I finally broke my shyness if I'm comfortable talking about this. lol

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Lol forgot today was the 1st.

I think it's Queen B's way of telling us that she decides when Pride is. Honestly surprised she didn't release this in December or something.

It depends, it's hard to be horny during winter though especially when it's really cold, sub 30 degrees Fahrenheit.

This is obviously based on heterosexual data, but I looked up birth rates a bit ago (I think it was for the US or UK but not sure) and it seems like the most babies are born in July/August, suggesting that autumm is the most active season. But maybe that's only reflective of unprotected sex and protected sex numbers would change the data a lot.

I am appalled! I can not sit here and accept my country promoting gay abstinence. You'd think it means abstaining from gay sex but no! It's promotingpromoting preventing pregnancy before marriage by having out sons and daughters having the gay sex. Reprehensible!

/s

Kater

Banned
Bleh, not a fan of summer at the best of times, but this kind of heat makes me feel like a melting blancmange. Winter is much more my kinda thing :p

Horny? Hell no, the heat saps away my libido faster than an icecube to the groin.

EDIT: And it just started pissing down, Mother Nature is merciful! :D
Oh no, I want to wear shorts. T_T Please Mother Nature, let it be nice and sunny outside tomorrow. I really hope those clouds don't come down here to the mainland.

Xaltheron

Oh no, I want to wear shorts. T_T Please Mother Nature, let it be nice and sunny outside tomorrow. I really hope those clouds don't come down here to the mainland.

Of course you like it sunny, you're a cat :p
I wouldn't worry, the rain has stopped already, Mother Nature is a cocktease >_<

Kevyt

Outside yeah, inside at night cuddled up in bed with someone it is very easy to get horny in the winter.

Think I finally broke my shyness if I'm comfortable talking about this. lol

Well you're writing about it, technically.

Receipts.jpg :p

This is obviously based on heterosexual data, but I looked up birth rates a bit ago (I think it was for the US or UK but not sure) and it seems like the most babies are born in July/August, suggesting that autumm is the most active season. But maybe that's only reflective of unprotected sex and protected sex numbers would change the data a lot.

I would have thought that February, because of Valentine's day, was a huge time for pregnancies. Interesting.

Oh yes. Super horny. Constant horn. It's actually a nightmare.

Welcome to the club.

Kevyt

Orthodox Jewish group hires Mexicans to protest NYC Pride

97ECG4E.png

In the words of Facundo, No manches wey! xD

My legs are hating me but my butt is saying thanks for the squats.
7666d3d5d9.gif
jst finished leg day myself.

worked on glutes, hamstring, and calves.

finished off with squats. did 2x10 at 135lbs. 3x4 at 225lbs. feel good. think i'll be able to do 6-8 rep consistent in a couple of weeks. i'm ready for it.

RM8

I need to start working out :[ Why must I be so lazy? I'm going on vacation with some friends next month, and as usual I'll be self conscious about flashing my boney physique :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need to start working out :[ Why must I be so lazy? I'm going on vacation with some friends next month, and as usual I'll be self conscious about flashing my boney physique :p

Maybe ask for suggestions on fitness gaf for tips? I might do so when I start getting stucked on the weight loss or not happy with the looks.
jst finished leg day myself.

worked on glutes, hamstring, and calves.

finished off with squats. did 2x10 at 135lbs. 3x4 at 225lbs. feel good. think i'll be able to do 6-8 rep consistent in a couple of weeks. i'm ready for it.

Work it dude :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My friend wanted to set me up with someone (I have at least three friends who independently, repeatedly talk to me about this...whyyyy) and he apparently talked to the guy today about it. He then gave the guy my name and I guess the guy said he's going to look me up on Facebook? I don't even know what to think about that. My friend offered to give me his name, too, so I could Facebook stalk him, but I feel like that just leads to weird expectations and misjudgments. So I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, thinking that there's some guy I know nothing about checking me out on Facebook to decide whether I'm contact-worthy. I'm trying to focus on my work and not care, especially since I know absolutely nothing about this guy other than a few random details I was messaged, but yet, I care and have caught myself imagining ridiculous future scenarios.

I'm so dumb. Brains are stupid.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My friend wanted to set me up with someone (I have at least three friends who independently, repeatedly talk to me about this...whyyyy) and he apparently talked to the guy today about it. He then gave the guy my name and I guess the guy said he's going to look me up on Facebook? I don't even know what to think about that. My friend offered to give me his name, too, so I could Facebook stalk him, but I feel like that just leads to weird expectations and misjudgments. So I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, thinking that there's some guy I know nothing about checking me out on Facebook to decide whether I'm contact-worthy. I'm trying to focus on my work and not care, especially since I know absolutely nothing about this guy other than a few random details I was messaged, but yet, I care and have caught myself imagining ridiculous future scenarios.

Are you actually wanting to be set up?
Are you excited to meet this guy?
Do you need to be nervous about a total stranger that you might or might not meet?

IMO you shouldnt feel so worried about it. If it works nice and if it doesnt oh well there are more guys around.

Kevyt

With or without clothes?
gF72L.gif

It doesn't matter. It's all just for health and fitness purposes. :p

Receipts for what? lol

Keh hehehe ;)

leg day is worst day

It is not. It's the best! Get on it girl, you won't regret it. Once you start you can't stop. :)

<snip>

Reading this made me realize how sweet you are. You are one of a kind. :)

You say you are asexual (at least I think you did) but to me you seem like a hopeless romantic sort of person. Which again is very sweet imo.

DOWN

Banned
I have a neck now!
I gotta stylize the beard but Im lazy I know.
Congrats and much respect

And on beards... I like unstyled short beards best as when getting too into sharp styled edges it looks a bit too manicured for me, so gimme that "skipped a few days" gruff look anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom