• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lil Kim claiming "Identity Theft" on Rap Icon Nicki Minaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Former Rapper Lil Kim is attacking Nicki Minaj for "stealing" her image and sound. This has been an ongoing feud, but after Lil Kim gave birth a few weeks ago she released a diss track against Minaj and is now posting pictures on twitter like this:

622797_640x640wc.jpg

lil-kim-identity-theft-billboard-650.jpg

Billboard has more on the story: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6207102/should-nicki-minaj-respond-to-lil-kims-identity-theft-poll

Lil' Kim releases another diss track aimed at Nicki Minaj, titled "Identity Theft."

"Identity Theft" features Lil' Kim throwing shots at female rappers she claims are borrowing from her, and as you can see from the single artwork, one of the targets is the Head Barbz in Charge.

The single artwork is far from subtle: It features Nicki Minaj's photo on a driver's license that is supposed to be Lil' Kim's.

It disgusts me to see women, black women in particularly, trying to claw each other down. I really hope Nicki Minaj ignores this and just lets Kimberly blow off some steam. Sad.

Jarnet87

Based on that comparison pic, we can conclude that Nicole will turn into an an old Asian looking lady in a few years time.

Who let Kim back in a studio to spit this nonsense? Go home and be a family woman Kimberly.

If Minaj was smart, she wouldn't give this the light of day. Leave it alone and we'll all keep it movin

riotous

Banned
More power to Nicki for her success but she is the first "artist" in a long time to legit annoy me.

Mostly because I'd say around half of the "new" songs I hear on Sirus XM's rap stations from newer artists get a Nicki remix within days that replaces the original. And she's fucking terrible and her voice is obnoxious.

studyguy

When will Iggy take the mainstream audience and turn Niki into another Kim?

Judging by some of the recent stuff, she's already salty.

ReiGun

Kind of a self inflicted L putting another artist's face on your shit's art. Even if it's meant to be a diss.

Bladenic

I don't understand why Lil Kim hates Nicki so much. Kim's career has been dead for way before Minaj hit the scene.

tmarques

I don't understand why Lil Kim hates Nicki so much. Kim's career has been dead for way before Minaj hit the scene.

Maybe she doesn't hate her, but noticed how much attention the Madonna / Gaga feud got and decided it was her best shot at reminding people she's alive.

And damn, her nose looks like a piece of sculpted wood that was glued to her face.

Kim looks like that one aunt always asking you and your mama for money. "I got these tires I got to pay for, you know how it is, child"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom