• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Link's Awakening Switch remake is out September 20th

Bullet Club

The E3 demo for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening technically ends after the first dungeon BUT by acquiring Roc's Feather and leaving the dungeon early we're able to explore more of the overworld and see brand new areas in the remake, including a cameo from Sim City's Mr. Write and Dampé from Ocarina of Time--and we even take the time to listen to some Tal Tal Heights music!

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

Limited editions available at Saturn and Media Markt in germany 89.99. I will risk it waiting for the Amazon one -_-
Made me check the Belgium Media Markt but it doesn't have it, though it does have Fire Emblem Three Houses Limited Edition up. :lollipop_grinning:

Rodolink

Made me check the Belgium Media Markt but it doesn't have it, though it does have Fire Emblem Three Houses Limited Edition up. :lollipop_grinning:
I shouldnt have risked it, Amazon.de still doesnt have it but keeps adding a "available from these sellers" I click on the seller, hit preorder. a "Your basket is empty" message appears. (I guess because it ran out too fast? idk)

Ulysses 31

I shouldnt have risked it, Amazon.de still doesnt have it but keeps adding a "available from these sellers" I click on the seller, hit preorder. a "Your basket is empty" message appears. (I guess because it ran out too fast? idk)
Pretty sure it was up at amazon.de, it was 2nd best sold at one point. :lollipop_confounded:

Top Bottom