• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Big Planet Pre-Order Bonuses (By the gods, what have I become)

RaidenZR

Evander said:
100_0857.jpg

100_0858.jpg

quick and dirty

Evander, did you try to redeem yours yet? If so, did it work?

Evander

"industry expert"
DMPrince said:
go get some pouches for those without a gamecrazy.

How? I am not made of five dollar bills.

I CAN however, offer to trade a Kratos Skin to anyone who can get me a pouch.\

edit: If some one can actually tell me how to get lots of pouches, I am more than happy to share the wealth. Right now my concern is how to even get one at all, without having to buy my copy there (since I get a discount at Gamestop)

Evander

"industry expert"
RaidenZR said:
Evander, did you try to redeem yours yet?

No, because the game isn't out.

These things almost never work before the game comes out. I probably won't even sratch mine off until I come home with the game.

Don't worry.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Evander said:
Same company.
And what about Europe? Can we somehow get Kratos, Nariko or anyone else?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Evander said:
If you can get me a Little Big Pouch, I can get you Kratos.
How do you get the pouch?

BobM

Now THAT is what I call a pre-order bonus. I HATE pre-ordering games, mainly because I see absolutely no reason to. The horror stories told by many a Gamestop employee of wondering around for days on end trying to find the next AA title hold no water. I never pre-order and always find a way to get the "day-1" games i want on day one.

But for this I will pre-order. The Blue-Ray Sack alone has me sold.

I know it may seem trivial, but its a really neat and unique bonus, that a semi-collector of games like myself can really enjoy.

Evander

"industry expert"
lupinko said:
I know that, that's why I asked, your little coupon thingy just shows Gamestop though rather than Ebgames Gamestop. Just wanting to clarify there.

The EB Games brand is being phased out over time. THey've stopped using the logo all that much.

Evander

"industry expert"
Seiken said:
How do you get the pouch?

You pre-order at gamecrazy, which doesn't exist in EU, AFAIK.

But if you somehow manage to get a hold of one, I would trade a Kratos skin for it.

Yoshichan

Evander said:
You pre-order at gamecrazy, which doesn't exist in EU, AFAIK.

But if you somehow manage to get a hold of one, I would trade a Kratos skin for it.
Awesome, I will try contacting some people.

Nightz

Got my Kratos code today. Only other one I want is the Nariko bonus, so hopefully we find out which store will have it soon. If necessary, I'd be willing to make a trip to GameCrazy and pick up a pouch and trade it for the Nariko skin. :D

Gamecrazy doesn't give a shit. I'll do the same thing I did with MGS4: Preorder and get my bonus, show up a few weeks later and get my 5 bucks back.

Evander

"industry expert"
How often before a game comes out whould I expect Game Crazy to have the pouch?

I called as soon as the announcement went up, and the guy said "like, three days"

That's where my worry lies, as far as Game Crazy; getting there in time.

RaidenZR

I'm not trying to throw stones here, but how come there's so much excitement for the sack? Is it filled with jelly beans or something?

RaidenZR said:
I'm not trying to throw stones here, but how come there's so much excitement for the sack? Is it filled with jelly beans or something?

uh, it's made from an actual sackboy's coin purse. I feel a little bit bad for them but whatever.

Evander

"industry expert"
RaidenZR said:

I'm not really a God of War fan, and a little old to find a stickerbook useful.

The pouch is the closest I can get to an actual sackboy currently, though.

Evander

"industry expert"
stopped by gamecrazy today, still no pouches.

I am afraid I am going to end up calling them every day. I hate to be THAT guy.

Ninja Kn1ght said:
Giving different bonuses to different retailers is real pain in the ass. I'll probably wind up looking for this stuff on ebay.

C'mon we all know those characters will be sold via PSN :lol

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Private Hoffman said:
that is brilliant :D :D :D

i wonder...can you make it so that someone dies because of that?

Don't make them hollow. So they'll get squashed. Get squashed = die.

Or if you need them to be kind of hollow to accomodate bait, put some deadly materials inside them or something..so chances are sackboy will hit off them when it closes..

Eteric Rice

I live in Louisiana, there aren't ANY gamecrazy stores around here. :(

WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST OFFER EVERYTHING IN THE PRE-ORDER ARRRRRGHHH!

Evander

"industry expert"
Xater said:
I hope Amazon gets Kratos. That would make highly possible that all Amazon stores in Europe get that pre-order bonus.

o_O

Gamestop already has Kratos, and Amazon already has the Digital strat gui

Top Bottom