• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost in the VR woods. Which FPS is the go-to now?

I'm currently looking for a good, fun online FPS for the Quest.

Currently looking at:

- Pavlov
- Bonelab/ Boneworks (basically the same thing?)
- Breachers
- Vail
- Onward

Anyone here playing any of these and what are your experiences?
I also just like to goof around online, but with randoms everywhere, I just don't know what to pick.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
One of those is not like the others (Bonelab is about the single player, even if it has online modes/mods, so if you want single player campaign stuff then there is a whole different, large range of games to recommend instead, from Resident Evil 4 VR to TWD: Saints & Sinners and as above AS2).

They're all valid choices I think, maybe some doubt for Onward, I used to love it but it hasn't developed as I'd like and with Meta buying them I feel like they just wanna get it over with and move to their next game/sequel, that said they do have some good recent/imminent updates so Idk.

Try those that look like your thing for < 2 hours and refund if you wanna change your mind (money goes right back to bank, not store credit, so the process takes a while so if that account has limited funds you won't be able to try them all quickly).

For PVP there's also Contractors, Ghosts of Tabor for an extraction shooter and Contractors Showdown coming soon for BR, they're just having the open beta. Follow game updates/news/announcements in this thread.

Last edited:

Ribi

Pavlov, boneworks is mindless fun, contractors vast modding tools are insane(tf2 VR with multiplayer), horseshoe and hand grenades, and hell even Skyrim VR with mods to add hand positioning is nice.

Top Bottom