• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Kung Fu Rabbit for Wii U eShop ($2 sale in NA right now!)

maxcriden

Just wanted to check back in to mention we beat World 1 (the first 20 levels). It got pretty tough by the end there. We're in to World 2 now and the difficulty has definitely been ramping up. Jumping up walls as Kung Fu Rabbit is so satisfying! I seriously can't recommend this game enough.

It's so pretty too:

large.jpg

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Just wanted to check back in to mention we beat World 1 (the first 20 levels). It got pretty tough by the end there. We're in to World 2 now and the difficulty has definitely been ramping up. Jumping up walls as Kung Fu Rabbit is so satisfying! I seriously can't recommend this game enough.

It's so pretty too:
Game gets quite challenging in the later worlds. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Glad to hear it. I'm finding it's already pretty tough! There are four worlds total, correct? (Including the bonus world, I mean.)
There's also a higher difficulty unlockable (for those rare individuals who might have found the main game, erm, easy : ) for which you need to finish The Bridge.

ps: all this KFR talk made me want to replay my all-time favorite bonus cavers level - #9 - serious business! ; )

maxcriden

There's also a higher difficulty unlockable (for those rare individuals who might have found the main game, erm, easy : ) for which you need to finish The Bridge.

ps: all this KFR talk made me want to replay my all-time favorite bonus cavers level - #9 - serious business! ; )

Nice, I'll have to check that out. Sounds like it will be worth replaying the levels then!

Top Bottom