• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '16 PS4 Online Franchise interest thread: Captains Mode

DJ Bowser

I've only gone to Tijuana Flats for Taco Tuesdays and left disappointed every time. I should try a burrito before completely writing them off, I guess.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
btw I don't know when the league is going to start but I will be out of the country 9/3-9/12 and 11/26-12/5. I don't think I will be able to take my PS4 with me on these trips.

we'll be finalizing the league roster (hopefully) right before the game comes out so if you know of anyone i missed, or talk to someone that might be interested, send them this way or they wont be considered!

brentech

Im interested!

you're on the list brah

and guaranteed to be in the league!

If he updates the Yankees in OOTP.

ashot_clock.gif

Thanks for including me on the list fmt. Im riht in the middle of a move to alaska riht now but i should be all set up by he time the game dropa

LJ11

Going to be out of the country the next few weeks, be back around the 21st. I'm still in this, I'll try and check the thread when I have some down time. Just wanted to give a heads up in case you guys PM and I don't reply back for a week or so.

Going to be out of the country the next few weeks, be back around the 21st. I'm still in this, I'll try and check the thread when I have some down time. Just wanted to give a heads up in case you guys PM and I don't reply back for a week or so.

Were you going to play for the Bills or did you say that if Rinse is back he can have them? I couldn't quite remember

your spot in the league is secure bruh. we probably won't start until a couple weeks after the game releases anyways so you'll be fine

List isn't as big as last years is it? Wonder why

keep in mind there is another 32 man league (casuals league) so some people who previously signed up as interested in this league last year are playing in that league instead

p.s.

the one missing person from this season is crow. turned his back on his madden bros!

Somnia

keep in mind there is another 32 man league (casuals league) so some people who previously signed up as interested in this league last year are playing in that league instead

p.s.

the one missing person from this season is crow. turned his back on his madden bros!

Ah ya I completely forgot about that other league.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I was gonna buy a ps4, but grabbed a graphics card instead. Maybe next year!

I say it every year but we need to get Albatross back in our league, and Oatmeal's liveblogging during games

I miss MaddenGaf.

Sadly, only an Xbox One and I don't know if I have the time commitment anyway. God only knows what could be done with the recording features these days.

I try convincing him to get a PS4, but then he just shows me his "Xbox 4 Lyfe" tattoo.

DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN SNAP REAL HOUSE WIVES OF NEW JERSEY TO MADDEN!?

Top Bottom