• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '16 PS4 Online Franchise interest thread: Captains Mode

BigAT

In FMT's absence, I say we let BigBoss run the league.

d5Ln1.jpg

I think people still like to play Rocket League, it's just really hard to get the same 6 people you want for a specific match, and I think that's the kind of game people would rather just have fun on a whim rather than trying to get it organized.

Remember that Smash tournament? I still don't know how that shit works.

Ferny

I think people still like to play Rocket League, it's just really hard to get the same 6 people you want for a specific match, and I think that's the kind of game people would rather just have fun on a whim rather than trying to get it organized.

Remember that Smash tournament? I still don't know how that shit works.

2v2 would have worked better than 3v3. Easier to get 4 people on than 6.

I still like playing Rocket League but my experiences with NHL this past weekend (12+ hours!) coupled with Madden and 2k coming out, means that Rocket League's time is coming to a close :(

Random teams also guaranteed six people would never be able to schedule a game.

If some1 did a 2v2 bracket style tourney goin with it's own thread I bet it'd be a huge bracket.

How come The_Almighty_Swan seems to put way more effort into his league than FMT does this one?
I went to the thread just now and I almost spit my coffee laughing out loud

We are back guys. Year 2 of the PS4 Madden NeoGaf league aka Casual league is among us. This is a league meant to be fun without the 100's of rules that your typical sim league has

The ironic thing is that what he says is the complete opposite of how things were handled, as far as I know. On top of that he proceeds to make the longest rules post I have ever seen in any madden league LOL

I went to the thread just now and I almost spit my coffee laughing out loud

The ironic thing is that what he says is the complete opposite of how things were handled, as far as I know. On top of that he proceeds to make the longest rules post I have ever seen in any madden league LOL

lets not get in trouble again brah

I think the key to a consistently good league is the "Don't fix what isn't broken" mentality you guys may or may not intentionally have, you guys let things be for the most part, until we call for changes to made. Let's the league evolve smoothly and natural. The "casual" league doesn't have that mentality in the least.
Well, how can we have a rule list when FMT hasn't lost yet this season?
Lol

Somnia

Well, how can we have a rule list when FMT hasn't lost yet this season?

I hope Madden is realistic this year and half of his team retires after season 1.

sorry FMT I'm joking, don't hold this against me in your decision if I can play! :)

Yeah I would say this is a legacy league of a bunch of old friends getting together than a more hardcore league.

Pretty much, if I wasn't in the league I would probably pass on the game more. You bitches are the reason I realized selling my 360 for a Wii back in 2010 was a colossal mistake :-(

Crazy to think I've been here for about 7 years now, for many of you almost a decade.

Top Bottom