• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '16 PS4 Online Franchise interest thread: Captains Mode

we're starting discussions on the 32 who will be in the league and will have the list out the week before the game is out. in addition to that, we're going to be stricter on playing your games and running garbage all game. what i mean by playing your games is not disappearing for 5 weeks at a time (cough mcneily) and what i mean by running garbage all game is changing your playcalling up and not calling 01 trap double digit times per game (cough dm). as we always say, just play sim ball and respect your opponent. its easy!

Ferny

we're starting discussions on the 32 who will be in the league and will have the list out the week before the game is out. in addition to that, we're going to be stricter on playing your games and running garbage all game. what i mean by playing your games is not disappearing for 5 weeks at a time (cough mcneily) and what i mean by running garbage all game is changing your playcalling up and not calling 01 trap double digit times per game (cough dm). as we always say, just play sim ball and respect your opponent. its easy!

Have the list out tomorrow!

eznark

Banned

So Luke is back?

I hope to bring back my favorite TE route from my Chargers days with Jimmy Graham:

images

Hard to believe that route with the TE used to be banned in our leagues!

I hope to bring back my favorite TE route from my Chargers days with Jimmy Graham:

images

Hard to believe that route with the TE used to be banned in our leagues!
If I see someone repeatedly run that route on every third down or more than its warranted on a single drive I'll make sure it's banned!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I forgot which madden that everyone ran TE or strong slot out posts on every third down. It was the worst!

there are always a couple of routes every year that are really hard to stop it wouldn't be so bad if shading, cushion, and press work like the way they were supposed to

DJ Bowser

Read what I wrote again and try attempting what I said. I'll make sure your buddy Bowser lasts longer than you

As Drizzler's friend since Kindergarten, I will graciously accept his place in the league.

Thank you to all our glorious commissioners.

I forgot which madden that everyone ran TE or strong slot out posts on every third down. It was the worst!

I think it was the second or third year it was on 360. I know I skipped year one on 360.

there are always a couple of routes every year that are really hard to stop it wouldn't be so bad if shading, cushion, and press work like the way they were supposed to

It wasn't that it was hard to stop, it was that the AI safeties flat out couldn't cover that route. It totally broke it.

Somnia

In the off chance I do make the 32 just a heads up I'm going to be on vacation from Oct 9th to Oct 18th, heading down to Disney World.

DJ Bowser

looks like you were trying to get a taste of your own ass

Greg plz. Man ass is a hard limit!

I had a tendency to take suplexes at a high angle because I could land safely in what looked like a brutal way. The other guy decided to angle me more.

Nightz

When are we planning to start the league? My wife and I are going back to San Diego on the 18th for a wedding. I'll be back on the 30th.

brentech

I'm on a California cruise from sept 26 to October 3. Basically gone around that time period every year, so I deal with it

Somnia

Hopefully Mr Tim Tebow has shown enough in training camp by that point to be bumped up to around 90 OVR. That would feel fair.

I'd say he has a higher chance of being cut, but then I look at who they have on their roster and know that won't happen either.

Top Bottom