• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major League Baseball 2k8 Official Thread

I had the game...then sold the game...for a profit! And a free bobblehead and $5 off any hat coupon.

I made out alright.

I actually didn't think the game was all that bad. Nothing about it seemed subpar - the pitching was solid, the hitting was decent, and fielding was pretty good. Overall, it was a decent baseball game. I just didn't think it was worth paying $37 for. I couldn't imagine ever paying $60 for it.

Sylar

Banned
Any news of a patch? I haven't really played since those last posts (I played yesterday on Rookie and had fun...but it was me just whooping the competition) and don't really want to touch my franchise again until they fix the stupid comeback AI.

Fatalah

Framerate patch update is up. Just boot up your game and it will download and install.

Game still sucks though. I've been playing MVP mods, and I can't go back to 2K. Especially once MVP 08 comes out.

Sylar

Banned
I haven't touched this game in weeks (actually played it like the day after I got it then enver again) been really playing the shit out of the PSP version of The Show.

It's sad when a portable game is better than a $60 next gen game.

Sylar

Banned
:lol I see they have the Oriloes down perfectly as today I beat them 19-1 with the rays.

This game fucking blows. Anyone get their Reyes bobble yet?

Sylar said:
:lol I see they have the Oriloes down perfectly as today I beat them 19-1 with the rays...

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah, I hear that...went to their last pre-season game against the Nats and they caught an L...

I'm really feeling 2K8, now that I've got the pitching and hitting-down, especially the swing stick. The patches that they released definitely helped as well...

I almost bought this game the other day when I was buying a 360 pro....thank god I didn't

I rented it yesterday and WTF @ the controls =/

How is this the only MLB game on the 360 :(

You should be able to switch to 2K7 controls (...or classic) by going to the options menu.

I actually tried messing around with this a bit to find a setting that worked best for me.

It's cool that they have the ability to switch things up, at least...

Top Bottom