• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man gets World's first successful Penis Transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.
To people wondering why there's a line about him accepting the penis:

In 2006, a Chinese man had a penis transplant but his doctors removed the organ after two weeks due to “a severe psychological problem of the recipient and his wife”.

To people wondering why there's a line about him accepting the penis:

i44M0OiKpXC5t.gif

LordOfChaos

If only they could, you know, not ritually circumcise people when it wasn't needed, this would never have been a problem in the first place. Say whatever you want about first world circumcision (and I still don't think people should be allowed to do it to unconsenting children), but surely everyone should be against it happening in these places with subpar hygienic practices and witch doctors rather than surgeons doing it. I've never heard a peep of protest about it about those places.

mjc

I'm reminded of Karl Pilkington saying he wouldn't want another man's penis in a situation like this.

Good for this dude...not sure how I'd cope with that to be honest.

I wonder if later there will be a black market for penises, people getting drugged to take away their members.Knowing humanity, it will happen at some point in history.

Good for him.

_Ryo_

A few questions.

If you transfer an old mans dong to a young person, does it reverse age?
If you transfer a young mans dong to an old person does it age faster?

If you get a transplant to do you have to inform future partners that it is not really your dong.

If it's 100% functional can pregnancy happen and if it does happen do you consider the child fathered by another mans dong and is that cause for divorce? (Yes, I know it's really his semen.)

I have so many questions about this story I don't know where to start...

The dude must have crazy game to have had a girlfriend with no penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom